Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Excellent customer service from Eleanor and the very knowledgeable C2C team who delivered on time to budget, meeting all of our requirements in working with us on our ISO5 clean room project.
Excellent customer service from Kirtsy over the last 2 days. Very helpful and informative ensuring we recieve quick delivery to meet our demands.
First time we have used this company but will be more than happy to continue to use them in the future.
We received an extremely efficient and excellent service from Tracey Barnes. Tracey was very helpful and kept in regular contact regarding our order ensuring delivery to meet our deadline which was greatly appreciated. As a result we will definitely be back to Connect 2 Cleanrooms for our future requirements
Maggs
Isolation Technology
Used the support service on the website: excellent service - quick responses, very helpful & polite! Thanks again Laura!
Laura was extremely helpful thank you.
Placed my order quickly and easily, hit a problem but Kirsty sorted it out immediately giving a great service. Very happy customer.
I head straight to the Live Support Chat as I'm always efficiently helped, today by Elle, who did a wonderful job finding equivalents in these times when so much is on long lead-times; saves me a great amount of time.
Really helpful and fast response
I dealt with Tracey Barnes for a replacement part we needed. Tracey was friendly and very helpful. We got a good price and communication was good, while we waited for the item to be available. We have a clean room supplied by connect and the after service is good.
Had an issue with an online card payment and wasn't sure if the order had been processed or not. I used the online chat window to seek assistance, and got the help I needed immediately. Very helpful. All sorted now!!! thank you
Very helpful! Elle was efficient and listened to my my complicated request carefully, helping me find the perfect product.

Lead times and delivery options are slightly misleading, but the service itself is fantastic. Received a call shortly after notifying me of the lead times and are working to amend it immediately.
Great prices and service!
I had a web chat with Laura who was friendly and able to answer my questions straight away and resolved my problem quickly and efficiently
i have to say this is the first time i have dealt with Cleanrooms, and Kirsty has been really helpful, efficient, and sincere.

i will definitely be using them again.

Great Service :-)
Superb service! Really quick and efficient - thank you !
Excellent service from Laura, very helpful and gave me the information I required.
Ok so there is no one out there like Oliver! He cycled into our production space as there was no appropriate transport during COVID. He was so kind, patient and attentive. He knew specs and prices off the top of his head and provided us with a number of different options to serve our needs very rapidly. It was such a delight to meet Oliver. I really hope more people in the world are like Oliver. I also hope he gets a promotion or something - what an outstanding employee! Before meeting Oliver and experiencing his brand of customer support I was ambivalent about clean room connect - they felt like just another supplier. Now I want to send them Christmas cards for 100 years to come and never use a competitor. Thank you, Oliver!
Excellent service.
Fantastic Customer Service from Laura. Very helpful in finding the right products at good prices. Next day delivery too.
Good cooperation with sale dept., especially with Mr Dawn Owen.
Thanks a lot for your time, effort and understanding!
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.91 based on 826 reviews