connaughtlaw-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend connaughtlaw-com

02039098399

Tell us how connaughtlaw-com made you happy

"I thought my immigration case was not that strong until l was recommended by a friend to contact Mr Riaz Anwar at Connaught Law. He was my first point of contact was and his attention to details was unbelievable, each step/process was explained including the possible outcomes. My case was prepared and sent by Mr Ahsan Malik with whom I was in touch throughout the preparation and submission of my file. Fortunately for me, they turned my hopeless to happiness after I was granted indefinite leave to remain. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND them to anyone who has immigration problems. I am very grateful to them. They are top professionals and they changed my ideas about lawyers. Bravo Team Connaught Law!!!.Thank you!!!"
Are you connaughtlaw-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
connaughtlaw-com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews