Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Much cheaper quotes than compare the market. Easy to use and comprehensive list of quotes for me to choose from. Thanks!
No complicated questions,
Easy straight to quote,
Easy page transfer,
Reward Received :)
Very good quotes for my van.
Cheapest quotes I found!
Very good n helpful
Easy way to obtain a variety of quotes, simple to use and complete. Very pleased
Very happy with my experience with confused. Com was very easy to use and it saved me £650 on me van insurance would recommend this site to anyone
Very simple and easy. So many sites similar but confused.com had the lowest prices
Brilliant, highlighted just how much my insurance company was ripping me off for. Halved my premium and volantery excess in just 10minutes.
Fast and easy and value for money
I would recommend confused.com to anyone A*****
Easy access for anyone
Very good a reliable company to use
Quick and easy to use. Got the best quote in minutes.
Easy and clear offering of car insurance at the best prices
Easy to help me find cheap van insurance 👍
Got a quote, some other sites give you a "price" but won't honour it when you revisit after you've done the rounds of the comparison sites!! It wasn't valid as long as a proper quote should be, but that seems to be the way all insurers are trying to catch us out nowadays, so it ups it a bit when you go through to their site. This didn't, it was the same! After a little problem, when I bought it, with the brokers systems, a phone call got it sorted out smoothly (well I hope it did it was only 5 hours ago!) All in all rather happy with Confused.com. They had my van model correct when 2 others in the "market " had it down as a tipper, and hadn't got the correct panel van on their system at all....
Easy to use...
Simply an easy to use
Good prices and a good range of Insurance company to chose from.
Easy and straight forward. Excellent price! Out of many other sites, I have searched for, this was the cheapest. Thanks, Confused.com
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.63 based on 2,105 reviews