Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Fairly easy to use, only enter details once and your away. Good prices for renew
Simple and easy and fast to obtain a great quote
Pretty good
You need more people on the end of a phone to speak too rather than relying on me to do most of the work for you over the internet and I hate setting up usernames and passwords to to buy insurance once a year. It’s a waist of my time as I’m not going to remember any of the details in 12 months time if I choose to go threw that headache again
Confused was informed free green flag membership for year, nothing on website to clarify this. I was mis informed which switched my judgement
Very easy to cruise through the big range of companies to make comparisons for me. Very pleased!
It was cool yup
Great custumer service
Wasn't as cheap as some other sites but i still found the insurance I wanted
you always help me get good insurance
Fairly painless to use but slightly awkward to actually by the insurance you want at the end. Had to keep going back to the list of quotes even though i wanted the cheapest one.
Defaults to car quotes regardless of how many times a looked at ban quotes. Was fsirly simple if long winded to change a single entry to see how it affects the cost. Would be nice to be able to teeak an entry without going through the other 10 pages of info.
nothing confusing on this site.
Quick and easy to use website and by far the cheapest quotes compared to other major comparison websites.
Easy and clear instructions, did find out that info provided to supplier was different to what I had given though.
Easy to use and good prices
Once the search was filled in the quote come in so I can choose the ones for me
Yes I Like
Good comparison sites used and better rates provided than others
easy to use had no problems 👍
Very happy with it