Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Once paid company for cover didn’t find it quite as straightforward as you imply but too late as they had my money!"
"Yeah really good"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"The call support really professional and helpfully. Most of the problems that have arisen have also been solved without problems. I am very pleased with the service and can only recommend. Thanks."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Quick and easy just what I was after."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Easy to use, clear to see all the details you need, easy to amend if necessary. confused.com van insurance though not as competitive as the car insurance in recent years, but still worth a try."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"didn’t send me a certificate yet !"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"The initial quote I had to re do all the questions when the companies contacted me. One stayed the same and two further companies wanted to add over 100% cost onto my quote.... Rasing it from 400 odd to £1200 a joke if you ask me. A ploy to get you reaped in then would not let me stuck with the original quote. Be wise eventually agreed to stick with its original quote even tho it was higher than quotes I had already ontained."
"easy to complete"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"I need to get my diesel £20 voucher but no-one has been in touch how do I claim?"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Well pleased what a great service everyone I spoke to was helpful thanks for a pleasant experience."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Usually good but not this time"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"When I first used you, you was good, now you seem to be like the others"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I found quotes given were on the high side."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Good experience on the site simple and quick Insurance for a van is crazy"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Never took insurance out as let down by seller with van so can't leave review"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I done my van insurance from previous company on 14 of December I get quite from Confused.com it was expensive after 10 days I recive a new quite from you it's was cheap but I allready had one"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Disappointed I can not use the free gift of a meal out because i live in Northern Ireland and there are no restaurants associated with the deal"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"The reliance on inputting registration number causes confusion when you think its a van, however many vans are actually campervans! This means that van insurance is wrong!"
"quick and easy to use"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Not nearly as good as going direct, some of the quotes look competitive but if you accept the quote the price rises on average by 20% not at all pleased with quotes on this occasion."
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 1,111 reviews