Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
I'd prefer a COMPLETE insurance offered on the criteria I've prescribed, than an offer with add ons to achieve my requirements. It's a sad case of over designing a program by poorly trained operatives. Hope the insurance I bought does what I wanted as your program has left me Confused!
Fairly good tool. A lot of questions. Overall happy to ise it again.
quick and easy to use, saved me over £100 vs my policy renewal. very good site
Very competitive prices
very good an helpful
Brilliant and fast comparison!
Great to get good prices on vans
The platform was easy to use.
Easy to use and found a price cheaper then a competitive site and save my self £300
Good value for money
Would give them 5 stars but unfortunately I had one price on the quote and then because I couldn't buy it online I had to wait 2 days and when o got to buy over the phone I had a totally different price so had to go back to start and then buy the next quote up which was online so 2 days of wait for nothing. Apart from that I always use confused.com for any sort of insurance. I find that most of the time the quote is precise with the best price-product benefits.
Very straight forward and explanitory
Easy to use. Quick and efficient
good prices
Surprised how easy it was to find and complete the application. Great resource when out of time.
Very easy to use
Simple. Clear and relatively fast. Was a little slow to load (on a mobile device) but straightforward and easy.
Okay to use
its a fantastic experience with confuse . com to purchase a van insurance with in fee minutes u will get loads of price results thanks confuse. com to help with purchase.
very good selection