Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Good prices and services
Very helpful and easy to use site. Would definitely recommend
to anyone.
Very good service .
I tried Compare The Market, then Confused.com. Confused was cheaper by about £25! I then tried saving a bit more by getting a quote direct from the best quote on Confused. It was over £60 more!
So when they say 'we get special rates', THEY'RE NOT WRONG!
Brilliant service šŸ‘Œ
Very easy to use quote system. Unbeatable prices, I used 6 or 7 online quote companies and confused beat them all.
Good price for my van
After trying all the other van insurance comparisons, I had in front of me quotes and contact numbers. After two days of 'investigating' these companies, I found Confused.com had the easiest approach, the simplest procedure and from A to Z Confused.com put my mind at rest with their transparency and proving they were delivering what was offered, unlike many of the others who did not deliver even before enrolling, what they had promised. Confused.com put me in contact with the insurers, I had a follow-up email with the option to call myself and not be called at inconvenient times. I made that phone call after accepting my quote online. All the details and cover I wanted were confirmed and I am now enjoying my new insurance at a fraction of the price and most importantly, without pressure and the hassle the other companies put me through. A big thank you to Confused.com. I had seen you TV advert since a long time but at the time, I did not want to go to yet again another trial of renewing my van insurance as I did over the years. I wish I had call you when I first heard about you. So now, I am telling everybody not to doubt, call Confused.com or put yourself through a very unpleasant experience with the other companies. The choice is yours.
Excellent service got 6or7 quotes supplied. Then just clicked on the insurance i required. So simple and easy.
Very easy to use, prices seem to be cheaper than on any other comparison sites.
Very pleased with my experience šŸ‘šŸ»
Very quick and easy. Would
Use again
Plenty of choice easy to find information.
Really easy service
Professional
No really happy
Reasonably priced insurance.
Very competitive
Choices
Very easy to use, saved me more money than othe comparison websites I’d used in the past
Confused.com made it really easy to receive dozens of quotes for van insurance, all within the space of a few minutes. Compared to the main market comparison websites confused.com also provided me with the cheapest overall quotes!
Very easy to use provided you know your own and the vehicle details. Choosing the right quote and subsequently arranging insurance with the provider is very streamlined.
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 1,912 reviews