Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
It was a good service but there was questions and information that I wasn’t asked. For example. What was the cost of my claim against me and also what was the value of my van.
Abundance of quotes and options to Choose from.
Compared plenty of sites... easy to use
A fast & efficient quote with minimum fuss or unnecessary questions. Straight to the point &freindly staff.
Good price for my van
Very easy to use provided you know your own and the vehicle details. Choosing the right quote and subsequently arranging insurance with the provider is very streamlined.
Very simple procedure and user friendly site
Very good service thank you for helping
Happy with the service.
Easy using the website.
Simple and clear.
Easy to compare once details registered
Was ok prices were slightly more expensive then expected
Can't find a better site
Very easy n helpfull
Found to be simpler then other sites.
Confused.com did fine, gave me plenty of good value insurers. That cut my insurance by £250! Well pleased.
Not too bad.
Just found it hard work once I got the insurance off the company they never sent out for two days to say I was insuranced
Got my insurance which was 100 pounds cheaper, glad I visited confused. Com
Easy to use and range of options to choose from. I was surprised how easy it was to review each offer and how flexible the different policies could be. Overall a worthwhile investment of time to do what 20 years ago took days to do by telephone and costs to phone bill.
Very quick results for quotes the only thing I thought would be better is to go to your account before getting a quote but that could have been operator error
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.63 based on 2,105 reviews