Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
I used another site first to compare which was not as thorough as Confused. Confused also came up with more competitive prices and was easy to then go ahead online and purchase.
Easy to use and if you've used it before and have an account your details are saved an input for you which saves you time. It's a great service an you get some really good deals.
Fairly simple to follow. Payments was easy to follow.
Always use confused to get my insurance and never unhappy with the service
Very quick an easy
Quick, efficient and simple.
Just changed from a car to a van as my vehicle of choice and saved over £400 on the quote I got from the company I have been with for over 17 years by using confused.com. Didn't offer quite the same level of services but to save the amount I did was worth it.
Really good put my information into the system and came up with loads great quotes
VERY ANNOYED THE INSURANCE FACTORY QUOTED BEST PRICE AND I HAD TO RING THEM TO FINALISE DEAL BUT THET DIDNT INSURE TIPPERS WHICH I HAD PUT ON THE FORM WHAT A WAST OF TIME BUT I DID INSURE WITH ACORN
easy question layout on form. with very good prices.
Thank you for your help!
Great prices
Amazing service. Cut my renewal quote in half! Thank you confused.com
Very concise, excellently laid out. Has helped me get quotes for all my vehicles I’ve the past 4 years. Would highly recommend!
Easy to use and prices are very competitive
All was good experience
Very helpful and easy to use beat my renewal quote easily would always use confused .com
Good list of potential insurers. Actually insured with Flux Direct at 1/2 the price of my offered renewal.
First times I have used Confused.com and I must say I'm extremely impressed, not just with the search results but the ease of then going back to change minor details to renew the search.
Cheapest compare site around and very simple to use
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.65 based on 2,617 reviews