Confused.com - Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Travel Insurance
Read Confused.com - Travel Insurance Reviews
I purchased car and travel insurance within a week of each other and still haven’t received my Halfords vouchers when I contacted your customer service dept even after I sent allpolicy details etc you came back and said yous never had details of me buying anything and now you want a review I wi never buy anything from your company again robbin bast🤬🤬🤬🤬
Easy to use and generally great comparison site. All documentation received quickly. Excellent.
Confused.com was easy to use, but since covid 19, I have tried to get in touch with the company to either cancel or transfer my insurance but have been unable to contact them
I use Confused.com for a lot of insurance products and find it simple and convenient to use. I have recommended it on a number of occasions to others.
Easy to use and got me the best price. I would highly recommend
Good value insurance and a hassle free experience
great! really clear and helpful
After using a few different comparison sites for our travel insurance confused.com came out cheapest, easy to fill in form and saved us a good bit of cash!
Easy to use
Does much of the hardwork for you, whittling down to say 10 with good price points then filter on what's important to you.
Simple and efficient
So quick and easy. Definitely would recommend getting a annual insurance.
Staff very helpful and knowledgeable and took time with my request.
Very easy to buy and select and value for money.
Quick and easy. Everything you need
Easy to use and find policies but you still really need to check the small print as it's impossible for a comparison site to give you all the info.
easy site to use good range of options delivered
Confused.com isn’t confusing at all it as easy as 1 23 and very quick to use
Really easy to use. Found a quote in minutes and all sorted to our satisfaction.
It was straight forward and i really like the defaqo rating. Also like how the details are saved already on the website.
Confused.com - Travel Insurance is rated 4.56 based on 265 reviews