Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
I put in all my bespoke answers for the level of cover that I wanted but when the quotes were shown, all the companies were showing different levels.
To much information to put in. Plus when went on a site to take up the offer it was more than quoted.
I’ve been waiting since Monday.for a reply from the young lady who rang me last week about our building and house insurance request
I am not in the habit of recommending any companies to friends or colleagues. I use confused.com when I need to but I don't always use their recommendations. Don't take it personally.
STANSTED AIRPORT ESSEX LONDON CM 24 8AA
no comment
I thought I had a very good price but then Swinton charged £35 for setting up the insurance so price not as good on your website!
The company offerring the best deal should come with a warning DONT COME TO US IF YOU ARE IN A NEWBUILD!! I am very busy snd my time is valuable and I completed the online forms which took me as far as payment page then I saw that their system had changed the huse number of my address from correct to WRONG. If I had not spotted this I would have insured the wrong house!!! After an age I got thru to customer serice who admitted they cannot cope with newbuilds. (MY post Code IS registered and IS correct and everyone else accepts it... )so I asked if it could be amended. Cust service said no I would have to start all over again on the phone....so I went elsewhere . No problem with online there....
Had to phone AA to get breakdown cover. What a nightmare. Having given all information online then am asked for it all over again. Also windscreen cover free on website but on the phone it’s £75 for a claim
I didn’t want a basic policy and it kept trying to keep me on the cheapest quote
The system worked but not as advertised.
I did this because of the £25 cashback on quidco. It had not been tracked and am unable to make a claim. Very cross could have got it cheaper elsewhere
On calling one of the insurance company discovered cover wasn’t as comprehensive as required.
Not very good as payment wouldn't go through.
Quotes received were giving minimal cover so the deal was no better than the one one offered directly by my insurance company!
Was not able to complete transactions on home insurance
Price Far To High
IT JUST WOULDNT CONNECT TO THERE WEBSITE
I have an issue that despite entering all the relevant details about water courses etc. in my home insurance quote form, the top three insurance policies did not include flood cover but this was neither apparent in the list nor easy to discover except by the laborious process of contacting each insurer in turn, one of whom had to take all my information again over the phone and then contacted me the next day to offer me a policy... without flood cover.
The website is dreadful. One gets shunted back and forth and one small sees one starting all over again. Pity, insurance terms are good but the site is flawed and Confused.com show they no means to make applicants correct a mistake without massive reentering.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 16,910 reviews