Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Easy enough to use
The range of insurance is amazing but somewhat worrying, if you are unsure, so I found myself, constantly going back and looking at Insurer for the small print. One in particular was very good and inexpensive until I looked closer and found that my garden buildings were not included, or garden furniture so although all does seem easy and straight forward, you do have to be very careful.
great advice and great prices.thanks
I use confused.com regularly for my car and home insurance as it offers me competitive quotes plus added extras in vouchers.
Keep it up!
I could easy to find what I need the answer in your website, All about question are easy find me understand.
Easy to navigate site and find the right insurance. Direct link with provider was easy too.
Very informative and lots to compare.
Easy hassle free and cheaper than previous insurers.
Cheaper than other price comparison websites yet a comprehensive cover. Definitely recommend confused.com for any policy purchase.
Great surprising results well happy
I have a problem knowing if the quotation is based on a like for like bases eg dont think they include boiler cover on the house ibsurance
Excellent
No problem understanding or using.
Easy to use and good competitive quotes obtained
Confused.com provided quotes for our insurance which is the same each year (subject to escalation) I checked it with previous years and was satisfied yet when I placed the insurance the price went up!! Am I missing something?
It was a lot easier than I expected
Quick and easy process allowed me to obtain Home Insurance at a very competitive price.
Very good straightforward, easy-to-use site, and I valued the one-to-one swift communication by e-mail which was most re-assuring. Sorry am not purchasing the quote as my current provider offered me an improved one, but I shall certainly go straight to your site in future when needing insurance.
No messing, job done! Looked for home insurance, compared prices, bought insurance.
Comprehensive questions asked before quote
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 13,638 reviews