Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Easy to find whats needed and very clear
Easy to use. Found one who offered what I wanted. No hassle to arrange.
Very easy to work quick response def recommended
Easy process with a wide ranging selection of results
I have to confess I was a little confused about an issue with a new policy. The range of companies provided allowed us to zoom into the one that best matched our needs.
Very easy to use and delighted to receive a £20 reward voucher on accepting the good deal for home insurance they found.
Very good
Very easy to use.
Great Easy To Use
Competitive Prices
Will Use Again
Easy to use great results
Very Happy, saved me money, better deal in every way , with a £20 gift token for Halfords as a bonus - when I claim this.

At eighty years young and my computer skills very limited - think because I managed to get something right, was due to the ease of using the Confused Website.
Thank You to everyone involved in the making of this. Hope others will benefit in the future,
Lots of excellent prices offered for home insurance, study all the offers made and get the very best you can afford.
Great comparison site. Great savings again!!
Easy to navigate, all pertinent details available and a choice of trusted household insurance providers
saving money -perfect !
Very easy to navigate
I found the comparison site very easy to use and it gave me a very competitive quote!
Very good website
Plenty of Options and very Clear to Understand
Very easy and straight forward. No problems, no glitches, just a very straight forward process. Got exactly what I wanted at a cost that was very acceptable.
Saved £50 by using this service Thank you