Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Wonderful
Easy to use. Straightforward. I always use this site to compare all my insurances.
Quick and easy, and saved some money. What more could you ask for
We got a good deal with the house and two cars saved £400
Happy with service
Easy and quick also saved money.
Quick and easy to get quotes after supplying details. Good choice of insurers and grades of insurance available to suit all
Very informative. Excellent on line system. Very quick in producing competitive quotes. Finalised from one of their listings. Great service.
go as a comparison site
Got a better quote than my previous insurers could give
Provided a lower price compared to other (energy) comparison site who only offered more expensive offers Duh.
Sorted me out
Easy enough to use
The range of insurance is amazing but somewhat worrying, if you are unsure, so I found myself, constantly going back and looking at Insurer for the small print. One in particular was very good and inexpensive until I looked closer and found that my garden buildings were not included, or garden furniture so although all does seem easy and straight forward, you do have to be very careful.
great advice and great prices.thanks
I use confused.com regularly for my car and home insurance as it offers me competitive quotes plus added extras in vouchers.
Keep it up!
I could easy to find what I need the answer in your website, All about question are easy find me understand.
Easy to navigate site and find the right insurance. Direct link with provider was easy too.
Very informative and lots to compare.
Easy hassle free and cheaper than previous insurers.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 13,609 reviews