Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

95% of customers who bought car insurance recommend Confused.com - Car Insurance
"Excellent"
"Very good site."
"Very easy to use"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to use and competing quotes given."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused.com we’re much cheaper than other comparison sites first time I have used this site but will definitely be using again"
"Good service"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Hi good but how do I get my fuel voucher"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Brilliant service with instant results. Just typed in my details and up popped my quotes. I saved quite a lot on my renewal quote for exactly the same benefits. No complaints at all, in fact, quite the opposite."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"It was easy and simple to find a car insurance that best suited my needs and at a competitive price"
"Impressed with confused.com"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Purchased because of the FREE FUEL offer but it takes up to 90 days and price was different to the initial quote so my saving is not worth the free fuel offer at all Avoid these"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"My son suggested that I try Confused.Com after I told him that I was not happy with my renewal demand. I did and was pleasantly surprised by the service and efficiency of the company. I renewed with the first quote and saved a considerable amount of money and with better cover than hitherto"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Have been using confused.com last 10 years, still great service"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Fantastic site easy to use"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused.com helped me insure 2 cars at a very competetive price that was a lot less than going direct to the insurance companies"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very quick and extremely easy"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very easy to use set up insurance straight away"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"All was good and quite easy"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very simple and easy to use thankyou"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Found a reasonable cheap insurance for the year which was a surprise as quotes i had before on other web sites were expensive with me having no claims bonus. The site was easy to use even for me so i would look again in the future and see if its still the same."
Confused.com - Car Insurance is rated 4.56 based on 21,525 reviews