Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

of customers who bought car insurance recommend Confused.com - Car Insurance
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
I found the service extremely prompt and helpful. However, in the end I negotiated a reduction on my existing insurer's quote having just covered only half my anticipated annual mileage due to Lockdown, which was in lieu of the fact that unlike certain insurers they did not pay rebates for non-mileage.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Easy to use, best rates I could find were on Confused.com
Posted 8 minutes ago
Easy to use and secure insurance.
Posted 31 minutes ago
Good comparison site. I saved nearly £100 on my car insurance renewal.
Posted 32 minutes ago
I got quote offer, when i proceed to the insurer's website details i had put in on your site were changed, eg my no claims dropped from 6 years to 4,cars worth is 14,500 was changed to 17,500. Also best offer on your site was 630, i went to three of the insurers on your site and independently filled in my details and all came back cheeper than your sites best quote. Sorry not having a dig but I did feel something odd was going on. I Got my insurance for 530 after choosing to independently putting in my details on their site. This insurer is on your site but for same details was asking for £630 🤔 i had no free offers or promotions it was a straight up quote. So Confused. Com would of cost me £630 inputing my details my self cost me £530, saving of £100
Posted 33 minutes ago
It’s very gud experience wid u
Posted 40 minutes ago
10 characters
Posted 41 minutes ago
It was very quick and smooth.
Posted 50 minutes ago
easy to use site
Posted 51 minutes ago
Quite easy to sort through but not enough re each insurer. ie different levels of excess etc that you had to trawl through
Posted 51 minutes ago
Very easy to use and navigate. Happy to use them again and refer to friends and family.
Posted 52 minutes ago
Easy to understand, big choice to select from, good offers. Save you time and money.
Posted 55 minutes ago
Easy to find the best quote
Posted 59 minutes ago
always easy to use and get the results i want, thankyou
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy transaction with very competent operative would recommend to everybody
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent knowledge and courtesy shown by your Representative
Most helpful
Great Comparison Website, easy to use
Posted 1 hour ago
Filled in the details and it found some insurance.
Posted 1 hour ago
An easy to use service that can save you time and money
Confused.com - Car Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 67,503 reviews