Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
Quick and easy
Very easy to use
Easy process, good quote
Always been easy to deal with.
Got a quote from Confused to get car insurance. agreed the price and went ahead with quote. received schedule from insurance co via email. totally different from what i had requested. Contacted ins co and had to pay extra £48 to get what I had requested. Asked to cancel policy even though it did not start for another 6 days. No go, would have lost over £100. awaiting response from confused regarding this terrible service.
Hello, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry this has happened to you and would like to investigate this for you, can you please email communications@confused.com? I look forward to your email and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
A*++++++++++++++++
Great service
Gives you a good choice of quality insurers.
It only took a few minutes!
Found a cheaper insurance
Got a fantastic deal on my insurance. Many thanks
Because I got a better deal
Quick, clear and competitive
We’re very pleased with your quote for our car insurance but could not get through on line to you for some reason so went direct to RAC who were the cheapest but on the phone they wanted £200 more and said it was a fault with the computer that made it that much cheaper but went back to you and eventually got through on line and have now got cover with RAC through aviva for the cheaper price. Thank you
Excellent site which is easy to use and definitely provides great results
I have sent you an email to state am having problems paying by card online No one has got back to me So I will look for another car insurance
Hello Yvonne, Thank you for your review and I'm sorry you're having trouble purchasing. We would recommend contacting the insurer directly regarding the purchase. Thank you for your patience. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Very easy and very quick to do
Easy to follow and get yourself insured with no problems. Definitely recommend to family and friends
Nice website to found nice prices thanks very much
Easy to use