Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Bike Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Plenty of companies to choose"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good price and easy to use , and free Texaco fuel voucher ? BUT I'm still waiting for it after a month."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very easy to find the right quote with tools available to adjust personal info if incorrect, quick simple and easy navigation. Good site."
"Quick and easy to use"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick and easy no hassles very reliable thank you"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I always use confused.com to compare prices. This year I saved over 50% of my current insurer renewal price, and I got better cover too! The whole process took less than 10minutes as my details were saved on the confused site. I would recommend this site to everyone, go on, save yourself some money!"
"Excellent insurance company"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Comparison is good and usually enables me to make a decent saving on the premium offered by the existing insurer. My only criticism is that the information supplied for the confused.com quote isn't always transferred accurately to the insurers quote and is not easy, amongst the jargon and legal small print to recognise. i.e. it cost me a £30 admin fee with AA to add pillion cover even though there was no extra cost for the cover. the years insurance was only £70!! Really like the reminders and prompts, very easy site to use. It"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Best prices thanks Confused"
"I found it user friendly and choose over other comparisons. Highly recommend this comparison site. 10/10 for me!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Simple to use, saves lots of time and money, still amazed that insurance companies don't reward loyalty."
"yeah they seem good"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"easy to use ...will Recommend to friends and family thanks"
"Best ever insurance"
"So simple to use,you get your quotes straight away and makes my life easier."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Simple and quick to use, and the choice of deals presented is awesome - got my bike insurance way cheaper and with a top insurer. Highly recommended"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Nice and helpful. I always use it before my renewal. You should to"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick and easy to use. Saves time and got me such good results. Thank you confused. Com"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Experience was very helpful,quick and easy. Will definitely use your services again. Keep up the good work."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Simple, to the point & easy to navigate to getting the exact & most relevant information."
Confused.com - Bike Insurance is rated 4.65 based on 862 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access