Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Bike Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I found the price I was looking for and was amazed by how many different companies were listed! Really easy to use webstite and has different filters to help find what you're looking for. 5 out of 5 from Carl Bell!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"i wouldnt use any other comparison site i always use confused . com as its easy to complete questions and the best site i have and always will use i see my quotes within minutes and i am very happy with this site"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The site was very simple to use and offered up a large and varied selection of choices for me to then make a decision based on my set criteria. Once all the necessary questions that you find on all vehicle insurance sites were answered ,it was quick and informative. Very good site that takes out a lot of the stress of searching for insurance quotes. My go to site when looking for any type of jnsurance."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The website is professionally done, easy to use."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Was easy too use, and gave me significantly lower quotes than other comparison sites I'd tried"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very good prices and good range of insurance places to chose from also very easy to you the website very clear"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Great site, enter my details they came back from a wide range of firms. A simple click to confirm, bike insured like that ready to go and collect it."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Great to use, more people should use tools like these, great that it saves your previous quotes and then all you do is update your details for next year. Saves time and hopefully money, did for me. Great."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Simple easy to navigate"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Website was easy to use and quickly delivered some great insurance deals. Very happy with my new cover!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Used Confused.com after rival website could not process my address. Very happy with result and speed of my motorcycle insurance quote."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Simple, quick and cheap. Easy to change options. Takes a lot of the hassle out and save details to run year on year"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very good nice and easy to use look at lots of comparison site good prices"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"easier, quickly and direct."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"good quick check and I finded the best bike policy"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very easy to find the best insurance, great choice of companies to pick from and highly detailed overview of each company! Could not choose another comparison sight by far the best sight I’ve ever used"
"Quick and easy to use. Saved a lot of time and error. Will use it again"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Straight forward purchase with best price - couldn't ask for any more."
"I got better policy for less money."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"it was quick and easy i would definitely recommend"
Confused.com - Bike Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 1,182 reviews