Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Bike Insurance
Read Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews
All fine good
The website is easy to work very clear to input information
Easy to use, can search for bikes without using license plate as most sales dont show them
Simple to use web based platform
Absolutely brilliant service to use and saved me over a £100 on my renewal quote and was simple hassle free to use. Would highly reccomend to anyone.
first time shopping for motorcycle insurance and I found it very easy to do, everything was self explanatory and I didn't struggle with anything
I like that you only have to write details in once, very laborious job if doing for each site individually. Simple and fast results with good prices
Loads companies to choose from and cheap.. easy to complete application.. and quick results.. gj guys..
Nice and quick, cheapest site I've used.
Easy too use and takes you through everything you need to
Confused.com gave me excellent comparison quotes for bike insurance.
Did the job. Quick comparison got the deal I wanted
Very good price and give exacly what kind cover you want for scooter or bike
Plain and simple to use even for me who isnt great on computers
It's very good thanks for the service
Rubbish site for motorcycle quotes, does not store them like car, house etc, mentioned this few years ago, thiught id guv u another go, so i do a new quote, first problem!! Does not utilise my existing details, name, address etc, thought ok benefit if the doubt, i pointlessly fill them in again, get quotes, go back to home page, quote not stored, log in n out, still not stored, the interface is same as confused.com and that dies exact the same, best one is comparethemarket which dies exactly wot it should do, uses existing details AND stores quotes, your site is hopeless for bikes, still!!!!
Quick and easy to use with very accurate quotes. Would recommend!
Very quick and easy to use, good quotes lower price then many other sites
I found the price I was looking for and was amazed by how many different companies were listed! Really easy to use webstite and has different filters to help find what you're looking for. 5 out of 5 from Carl Bell!
i wouldnt use any other comparison site i always use confused . com as its easy to complete questions and the best site i have and always will use i see my quotes within minutes and i am very happy with this site
Confused.com - Bike Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 1,280 reviews