Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Bike Insurance
Read Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews
Overall outcome was quite positive. So the price for insurance. However search engine didn't pick up my motorcycle ( 2008 Suzuki offered in UK market ).
Well worth a try. Always good prices, and there are some company quotes which come up that don't appear on "other" sites. 10/10 ⭐
very easy and straight forward to follow.
It was quick & simple to enter my details and came up with a whole list of very competitive quotes from some of the top names in the industry offering great cover at an unbeatable price,will definitely use confused.com for all my insurance needs
Very easy and the cheapest comparison website I could find! Will use again A*
Cheaper than other places
Easy to use and quick .I use it for my cars and motorbike.
I never take out insurance any more without checking Confused.com first & so far never needed to look further.
I was pleasantly surprised when i got a quote significantly lower than everyone else’s
Really easy to use. Compared all the best prices! Much better then any other online insurance quotes
Certainly one of the better comparison sites. Amending quotes is incredibly easy and it doesn’t take long for it to return a list of quotes back. Compared with some of the other comparison sites, I actually got cheaper quotes. In my case anyway. Nothing to complain about really! It’s fast, easy to use and doesn’t crash every 10 seconds like a certain other comparison site.
Best and most easy car policy price comparation website.
So quick and easy to use, Bravo.
Terrific accurate fast competitive quotes. Very easy to use portal
You doing best for people. Easy to use and helpful comparison. Best luck with your job. Thankyou.
Confused.com Got my motorcycle insurance quote down from £329 third party only to £290 for fully comprehensive fantastic!!!!
It’s quite handy and you get so many quotes in once and you get to know which company is offering you cheap one and you can go for that it saves your time.
Straight forward easy to use
I used compare as a one off as usually go direct to companies and it saved me soo much time and money .. it was great a**** service
Confused.com was the simplest comparison website I found and made it easy for me to find the insurance I needed.
Confused.com - Bike Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 1,280 reviews