Wise Driving Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Wise Driving

How would you rate Wise Driving?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Megan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wise Driving in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Megan
"Very decent price for a new young driver. The online portal is helpful to keep track of the driver score, miles and all the important documents so I don't have to sift through my emails! Been with them 3 months and already got a discount for good driving. A++"
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I wish I would have seen all these diabolical reviews before going with this company. It seems they like to rip people off. so after taking this insurance out I had to have a black box fitted , they cancelled on me twice and then after receiving an email from them to say they would cancel my policy if It wasn't fitted in 7 days this started my first complaint! After having it fitted it was on to the next money making scam , another email was received to say they hadn't received my 3 year no claim certificate so on that same day it was emailed to them straight away. On the email it stated that if they didn't receive it £516 wold be taken from my account. after speaking to someone and them ensuring me nothing would be taken from my account I thought nothing more of it . oh wait the money was still taken from my account it then took me to phone customer services to speak to a girl called Caitlyn who was EATING on the phone! to ask where my money had gone , needless to say I spoke with a manager who them returned the money. then if things couldn't get any worse I received ANOTHER email to say that I was within my yearly limit of mileage even though the policy was only taken out in April! and to add on more mileage would incur another cost of 600 and they wanted 30% upfront. iv cancelled this policy and in the process of protesting against the cancellation fee and wouldn't ever consider them again there a joke!"
Wise Driving is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews