OneCallDirect Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OneCallDirect Home

Popular Questions:

How can I contact OneCallDirect Home?

Tell us how OneCallDirect Home made you happy

Telephone
"Renewing insurance for 2 cars. Ct1 very helpful and it only took a few minutes to complete transaction. Both car policies were less cost than previous year for the cover that I wanted, so very happy. For me 'One Call' brokers have offered the best insurance comparisons in the market place so that I don't have to do all the checks. Ct1 was able to deal with all my needs very efficiently. Thankyou."
Are you OneCallDirect Home? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback OneCallDirect Home receives. Reply Free
"Have just dealt with Ja9. What to say? Saved me money. Made us happy. The best."
"My contact was "EG3" - and she could not have been more helpful . I phoned to switch the cover on our motor policy to another car . I found the service thoroughly professional , knowledgeable , friendly and patient . All of my questions were answered fully and I am delighted with the service . Thank you !!"
"Adam listened to my concern's and dealt with them professionally. AJ1"
"MG2 was pleasant well informed and answered all my questions even though the computer was running slow."
"Extremely helpful and very professional eh2, I got a great deal. Quick and straight to the point, and answered all my questions."
"NN2 was extremely helpful and made purchasing a new policy very easy, she knew what she was talking about and I felt confident about the service I had received."
"Polite and very helpful"
"very helpful (SF9).Clear answers to all my queries"
"Very clearly spoken and pleasent explain benefits to cover."
"helpful staff"
"The call centre was very helpfull and made the transaction painless."
"Agent sm4 was very helpful"
"excellent agent.1b4.made process very easy."
OneCallDirect Home is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews