Cone Accounting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cone Accounting

About Cone Accounting: We are not your typical accountants.

But, then you probably realised that already.

We wanted to step away from the ‘stereotypical’ accountancy firm and create something that was forward thinking and heavily invested in technology; a company that truly believed in it's clients and wanted them to grow.

So we became experts in just that. Business growth. We brought in fixed fees to abolish scary surprises and broke down those fees into easy, manageable monthly costs to help your cash flow.

We didn’t think that charging our clients to speak to us was very fair either. We aren’t divas. So we offer free telephone and email support to all of our clients. Talking of free, we give you free training in Xero and Receipt Bank when you sign on. So whether you are very familiar with Xero or have only just heard of it, you will be in good hands with one of our Xero Certified trainers.

We are 100% cloud and 100% cardless.

How would you rate Cone Accounting ?

"Cone really go the extra mile. They’re personable, professional, and help you understand everything to do with accounting. They also offer great business and productivity tips that you would never find with a typical accountancy firm"
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Colin has been extremely helpful
"You guys are so good, I’ve already recommended you to two business. Thanks for your continued support"
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Ben and Chloe and emma
"Cone are amazing, super professional and go above and beyond the normal accounting experience"
"I love using Cone accounting! They make it all so much easier and are always there to help with super speedy responses. I would and have recommended them to all the creative business owners I know."
Thank you Megan! This means so much!

Team Cone
"Cone are very concise and efficient to work with. You get what you pay for and more. Super personable and extremely likeable."
Thank you for your review Alice! It's great to have you as part of the Cone team! 😊
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Ben
"Thank you so much for finally making the world of numbers easy! Also for introducing me to wix, receipt bank for making my life easier but efficient and professional. I think it’s awesome you are working from Spain, enjoy!"
It's great to have you part of Team Cone! We love working with you!

Team Cone
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? ALL OF THEM ARE VERY RESPONSIVE AND HELPFUL> I TRUST THEM IMPLICITLY
"Refreshingly modern and responsive accounting for today's agile businesses."
Thank you so much Theresa!

Glad to be working with you.

Team Cone
"Great service and advice & always quick to respond."
Thanks for the review Anthony! It's great to be working with you!

Team Cone
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Emily and Ben
"Friendly, easy to work with, informative and always available to help when needed."
Thank you for the lovely review Kelly!

We enjoy working with you!

Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Ben
"The best team, always there when you need them."
Thanks for your review Mark! We really appreciate it!
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Colin, Chloe and Ben are all superb!
"I changed to Cone Accounting almost a year ago and it is incredible how much better the current service is. I love the automated setup for all receipts and being able to see everything real time. The people at Cone also get back to me fast over any issues I have."
Thanks so much for your review Daniel! We really appreciate it and we love working with you 😊
"Friendly and efficient."
Thanks for the review James! It's great to be working with you.

Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Ben
"Knowledgeable, friendly, prompt at responding to queries, and always available to help."
Thanks Erin for your review!

We really appreciate it. We love working with you 😊

Team Cone.
"Great service and advice coupled with online technology to make it simple... Highly recommended."
Thanks Tom! It's great to be working with you!

Team Cone
Are there any members of staff that have particularly impressed you? Colin and Ben
"Excellent set up! Very helpful and straight forward, even I can do the bank recs :)"
Thanks for the kind words!

You are a pro at the bank recs 😉 It's a pleasure to be working with you.
Cone Accounting is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews