Concord Extra Reviews

12PM

sales@concordextra.com

Unit 2, Polo Grounds Ind. Est. New Inn,

Tell us how Concord Extra made you happy

"Ordered on the 19thNovember and it’s 2 nd December still no delivery Tried calling and emailed no response!!!!"
Are you Concord Extra? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Concord Extra receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"no order or shipping confirmation."
"Excellent selection of stuff at good prices, but the supposed 24 hour delivery took almost a week, and when it did finally arrive, it was a mess. The lid on a bottle of disinfectant wasn't just loose, but off completely. Needless to say, that particular bottle had spilled its contents all over the entire package, and left the whole order reeking of it, and all cardboard, including the main packing box, soggy. The whole sorry mess was rammed into a bin liner, then a couple of clear plastic sacks with the Royal Mail logo on, and taped at the top, which leads me to suspect that Royal Mail dropped (or threw) it, but even if they did, the bottle cap should have been secure. Every other mail order/online retailer manages it. With all of that said, only £3 worth of stuff was lost, and the prices on most things are so good that I may well order again, but only non-liquid items, or liquids that, when bought in large enough quantities, come shrink wrapped."
"Couple of the tins were damaged"
"the brut shower gel i ordered did come very quickly but upon use it has at best only the faintest whiff of the great smell of brut as the ads used to sayand as i still have a small amount of the real thing i can only say i am very disapointed if you like brut dont buy this"
"Have used Concord on several occassions with no issues. However, this latest delivery from ParcelForce was a nightmare. We were not at home when first delivery was made and they took parcel to nearest PO. We asked them to redeliver and they said it would take 3 days! My husband then waited in all day for the expected redelivery which never turned up. Had to call them again and the redelivery information hadn't been processed! They did then redeliver that day, but the parcel was crushed (despite being packaged well by Concord) and the boxes inside were damaged. Please do not use ParcelForce to send your deliveries - CityLink are much better!! Thanks"
"No information about ready to collect no information about missing items convoluted process for refund"
"It's ok"
Price
"Order never arrived. AWFUL"
Price
"I paid £6.99 for next day delivery of 6 Lynx deodorant ,on a Thursday,and received the goods on the following Monday.I phoned Concord prior to placing the order, to query the delivery-charge, and was advised that charges were according to weight. I think the delivery-charge is exorbitant, but originally accepted it because it was supposedly next day delivery. L. Wren."
"I was happy with everything apart from the fact that 4 of the tins of mixed vegetables were badly dented and the colander was also quite badly dented in 3 places - at the sides and bottom - which means that it does not sit flat, i.e. the bottom is uneven! The tins are not "blown" so they will be alright. I do not feel that I want to go the expense of returning these items to you so unless you can suggest an alternative, I guess I will just have to put up with it. It is a shame about the colander though as it is exactly the size that I have been looking for. Apart from that I have been very satisfied with everything I have received from you and will definitely be ordering from you again in the future."
Price
"Have not received my order not 2 weeks later, when contacted they team were not helpful at all"
Price
"I ordered 8 deodorant sprays, but only 5 arrived by post. I was never informed or had any contact to explain why and what will happen next. I sent an email to ask about the other 3. They said sorry will refund you for them but they never did and I am still waiting!!!!!! Very poor service ........."
Price
"Whilst the prices of items on the online ordering system were very competitive I was disappointed that a number of items were not available at checkout or indicated that they were but then were not delivered as out of stock. Also a number of items packaging were damaged on delivery including a bottle containing liquid which subsequently leaked. Finally the nappy sacks were of the worst quality ever and unusable."
Price
"My order arrived quickly and in good condition. Very satisfied with concord extra service and will definitely use again."
"you should be able to see if you have iterms in stock before ordering, not finding out later went refunded or order turns up without iterms. it only good practice too advertise only want you have in stock only. Have to say i was disappointed."
"We have asked several times for a VAT invoice, have been waiting 4 weeks!"
"I ordered 4 bottles of 28ml olbas oil and received 4 bottles of 10ml childrens olbas oil. I was told the codes have changed and to send back for a refund. So change your advertising."
"I have not received my goods yet. What's going on."
"I have yet to receive my order. Can you please tell me where it is."
Concord Extra is rated 1.74 based on 37 reviews