Concept Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Concept

How would you rate Concept?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dr Shariati

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Concept in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dr Shariati
"This little gem of a shop was an eye-opener for me. I needed a local distributor of Annie Sloane chalk paint and waxes and expected to find a paint shop. Instead I walked into a treasure trove of beautifully handmade gifts and awesome hand-painted shabby chic furniture all done in Annie Sloane. The best part was the fabulous store owner's daughter who offered lots of useful advice on finishing my huge project! I felt comfortable enough to phone the shop a few days later for some advice on the best product for undercoating very dark furniture! Great service, delicious products! My fave store in Teesside!"
Concept is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews