Concept Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Concept

How would you rate Concept ?

"This little gem of a shop was an eye-opener for me. I needed a local distributor of Annie Sloane chalk paint and waxes and expected to find a paint shop. Instead I walked into a treasure trove of beautifully handmade gifts and awesome hand-painted shabby chic furniture all done in Annie Sloane. The best part was the fabulous store owner's daughter who offered lots of useful advice on finishing my huge project! I felt comfortable enough to phone the shop a few days later for some advice on the best product for undercoating very dark furniture! Great service, delicious products! My fave store in Teesside!"
Concept is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews