Con-Flab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Con-Flab
Telephone
Read Con-Flab Reviews

Tell us how Con-Flab made you happy
Great - reliable, really quick & easy to use. Would recommend!
Easy to set up and use
Easy, reliable with good quality lines and no phone drop outs. Does what it says on the can.
Really good
Wonderful app! I love it.
One of the best conference call formats I’ve used for my trustee meetings. It’s eazy to use, clear regarding set up of meetings.
excellent service
Very easy to use, never had a problem in many years of using the service regularly,
Brilliant
This service is very easy and straight forward to use. The dialling in instructions are very clear and simple. Unlike other systems, we are able to use this service any time (in or out of working hours) and it lasts for numerous weeks so that an individual can use the dial in details when ever they like making it extremely convenient. Love it!
Use Con-Flab every week, call quality always excellent!
Good
It's has been à great service
Con-Fab never disappoint, always clear and never has interfarrs.
Good night,
My conference line have been good, no problems.
It's really good and clear. Few challenges we face are inability to stop the music while waiting for others then not able to check the list of connected individuals makes hard when some joins without mentioning their names and the time they actually joining in.
First use of con-flab. Very happy. Easy to set up and clear calls. All good.
I used this all the time, its the only really free one i have found. works fine and has a good app.
I use Con-Flab for all my conferences - why would I not? There are no costs to set it up and I can call in from my mobile and use my inclusive minutes so no costs there either - win win!

Fabulous service!
We've been using Con-flab for our team calls for a while now. It's so easy to use and the best part...free! The team call the 03 number provided from their mobiles which are included in their tariff minutes too so they are happy!
Con-Flab is rated 4.75 based on 69 reviews