Comrade Web Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Comrade Web

Tell us how Comrade Web made you happy

"BEWARE. This company will steal your money and not complete the project. I strongly recommend staying away. Like a lot of agencies they focus on sales and nothing else. They will do and say anything they can to get the sale. My project was never completed, and I was never given a refund. They delayed the project for 2 years and then they stopped replying to emails. They refused to send me the fonts and the files I needed. The CEO said he was “too busy” to read my complaint, that tells you everything about this company. There are plenty of other agencies out there, so it’s worth checking some other options out first. The work they produce is nothing special, and you can get it done much cheaper elsewhere. Also, after reading Glassdoor ( A website in which employees post their experiences within the company), one of the employees at ComradeWeb had this to say “Outsourced developers, no engineers in house. Usually some students from Russia or post soviet countries are doing the job. Many times they are unprofessional, unreliable and hard to reach to, affecting the quality of final product.” I will leave my review on that final note."
Comrade Web is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews