Computer Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Computer Solutions
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Computer Solutions made you happy

"I had a concern that my laptop may have been hacked on Saturday. I rang Computer Solutions and had a helpful chat with John (owner). We agreed that I could drop into his shop premises at 3 Park Street Leamington Spa just off to the left (if you were walking down) near the top of the Parade. On arriving John made a thorough check over the machine, did a bit of a clean up, removed some unnecessary programmes and then advised on anti-virus software. So, I received immediate service on the day my issue cropped up and received a quality fix in about an hour and John's charge for his time was very reasonable. Overall an excellent service. Will definitely use John/Computer Solutions for any future computer issues I may have."
Are you Computer Solutions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Computer Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access