Compugraphics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Compugraphics

david.muir@compugraphics.com

United KingdomGermany United States

How would you rate Compugraphics ?

"Prompt and helpful response to customer enquiries. Good for 'difficult' or out-of-the-ordinary mask requirements."
"In my view, Compugraphics have always been a first class supplier. They respond to any queries promptly, and deliver when they say they are going to. We have been Compugraphics them to supply our photomasks for over 20 years, and have no intention of changing!"
Richard Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Compugraphics have been Tyndall’s primary mask supplier for over 20 years. In that time a close relationship and respect has developed with the confidence in knowing they can meet our needs in a professional, friendly and prompt manner."
David Jansson
Verified Buyer
"Great support and high quality products. Truly skilled staff. Excellent short cycle times and reliable deliveries."
Mark Prosser
Verified Buyer
"After dealing with Compugraphics for over 15 years the service has never been better. The staff are always friendly and willing to go that extra step to get the job done. Technical assistance has always been a positive point with Compugraphics and they know what the customer requirements are, sometimes better than the customer. The data preperation team always highlight if something doesn't look quite correct and the response time is second to none."
Dave Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Compugraphics is one of the few suppliers that never causes me any loss of sleep. They provide a fast and reliable service, make all their scheduling information available to me in a clear and understandable form so that I know exactly when to expect deliveries, respond quickly and positively to any special requirements, and even pick up some of the more subtle mistakes in the design files I send them. Photolithography masks are absolutely critical to our business, in terms of both quality and timeliness of availability, and for the last fifteen years Compugraphics has reliably delivered both. The positive relationship I've built up with the company over the years has made an immense contribution to being able to do my job effectively, and I'm very happy to give them the strongest possible recommendation."
John O'Dea
Verified Buyer
"Compugraphics are an integral part of the Limerick Wafer Fabrication manufacturing and deliver a 1st Class Reticle Procurement service to our facility."
Bob Wightman
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT SERVICE, COMPETITIVE PRICING, GOOD QUALITY. ONE OF OUR TOP TEN SUPPLIERS."
Oliver Soltys
Verified Buyer
"I love working with Compugraphics because the defined data interfaces are working very well. The response time varies between good and excellent, and whenever I need some answers, help, whatever, I get it perfectly. Solving issues, providing solutions, and definitely not creating problems."
Compugraphics is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews