Complete Care Shop Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Complete Care Shop

How would you rate Complete Care Shop ?

"I ordered an item which was despatched really quick, when I received it I was more than pleased with the quality and price that I had paid for the item."
"Large range of products with a wide choice within each range. Good price, good delivery, and site very easy to use."
"I payed for the i walk 2, after 5 weeks i phoned for my money back no problem got my money back in two days,but the number to there accounts is a premium number cost me £3.00. but thy did give me peg legs phone number, i payed peg leg got it with in 24 hr"
"Order was processed quickly and delivered promptly. Had a query about the order and e mailed the link given, received a timely and courteous response and the query was immediately resolved. Highly recommend"
"Quick efficient great product quad stick sturdy and comfortable to use"
Complete Care Shop is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews