Complete Home Cover Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Complete Home Cover
"The guy dan was Efficient at all times and got a good deal"
"The agent on the phone was extremely pleasant, helpful and explained everything to me. He also got me a very competitive price for my house insurance."
"very friendly, and thorough"
"Excellent friendly, helpful, professional staff. Found me an appropriate policy with a quick turnaround time. Will use again"
"Easy to explain situation to them, they explained everything to me clearly. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family. The price was very reasonable too."
"Speedy service, pleasant staff, good cover for a reasonable premium."
"Very helpful staff, will contact you for any future cover we may need, many thanks"
"Complete home cover group where very helpful, and the person I spoke to new what he was doing. The documents where available to download very quickly, very satisfied with the service,"
"Complete Home Cover Explained to me in detail what the Unoccupied inside and outside house cover did and did not cover. They were very helpful as my sister in law had not long died and had left her house to her brother, being the executor of her will I had to obtain an Unoccupied house insurance."
"My contents / buildings insurer could not continue cover for my property, as it had been vacated for a longer period than planned due to extended building work. Although I kept my insurer up to date, my policy had to be cancelled within 14 days. My insurer put me in touch with the British Insurance Association & from there I was put in touch with Home Cover who dealt with my requirements professionally & arranged the required cover for my property & contents whilst building work continued, which gave me peace of mind"
"Pleasant, helpful contact. Seems to be as required."
"very good premium"
"Dear Complete, On or around the 19th April I renewed three policies with your company. Ref, MUPA02HQ01, MUPA03HQ01, and MUPA01HQ02. I have not yet received documents for the first two, can you please let me have ASAP. Patrick Murphy."
"From start to finish l found this company very easy to deal with. Very pleasant staff."
"Not having used the service to make a claim. All I can do is comment on the cost. Excellent. The interview to become a customer. Excellent. And the advice given. Excellent and friendly. All of which give me confidence in this company."
"I contacted Complete Home Cover after being given the run around by an existing insurer. The property I wanted to be insured was not simple - it was empty awaiting sale and had been underpinned in the past (some 20+ years ago), but had suffered no further issues. Complete Home Cover were brilliant, very professional and very competent - nothing was too much trouble. They found me insurance at much less than by existing insurer with much better cover. I would highly recommend them. CM - South Tyneside"
"Friendly, efficient service provided by Amy-lou"
"Your service was fast, courteous and efficient."
"Found the service very good and done swiftly over phone to get the cover I required. Have been a customer with this company in its previous name since 1979.....always excellent service."
"A good response to my enquiry , calls returned when promised and a competitive quotation which I accepted. My documents did not arrive so I contacted them and was told they had been sent out 12 days previously . They then emailed them instantly"
Complete Home Cover is rated 4.69 based on 26 reviews