Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
I gave a 3 because it wasn't the best experience however overall I was happy with he outcome I received. Thanks to Jeremy Thomas he was able to resolve the issue and I was happy with the outcome
The staff was good and professional. The only thing I concerned is why I have to wait 30 days to get my deposits back when I have paid cancellation fee & I was still in cooling-off period?
Hi Tianhao,
Thank you for your comment as they are important to us. We will investigate your concerns and contact you directly.
Kind regards,
Got my taxi insurance policy at a much lowest premium as compared to other providers. The service I received before I paid was excellent but after paying the deposit and setting up a direct debit, I received a welcome pack with the wrong address. Sent them an email for correction of address and new documents which was ignored, had to call to pursue them, only after that, I have received a new certificate with correct address but they refused to correct address on other documents reason being that it's not possible. The purpose of telling this whole story is that they will provide you with excellent service before you buy and the level of service will drop to zero after you buy. Rest was all good.
Hi Muhammad,
Thank you for comments and I'm sorry you had delays resolving the mistakes on your policy.
I understand that you have spoken to one of our team to get this resolved.
Kind regards, Ben
Wer is nit sig imeil?
To be honest your service are friendly and very helpful so It’s a amazing company and I like it.
Was not sent my certificate of motor insurance, although promised this.
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. I've contacted our Renewals Manager to look into your comments and apologise for any inconvenience. Kind Regards Samantha
hello
Second year with complete cover group, first year was anything but plain sailing, let's hope the second year is better otherwise unfortunately there won't be a third
Your service and customer care were good, unfortunately by the time I received the certificate my car had been snatched back by the finance company so the insurance was not needed. I did ask for a refund as there was no liability but this was refused. So now no car and £370 spent on pointless insurance.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments. A member of our team has tried to make contact with you to discuss the policy and the cancellation. We kindly ask if you could please return our call, to discuss this further. Kind regards Complete Cover Group.
So far so good. Silly Claus in the cover. If me car got impounded I wud not get it back. Only after 30days of first taking cover. Silly and unreal.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments! Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
they didn't answer emails or calls
Thank you for leaving your review. We are sorry to hear of your concerns regarding your insurance policy. I can see there was an issue with your policy documentation, but this has since been rectified and issued to you. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Should you require any further assistance regarding this matter please contact us on 0800 440 2483. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
I was not exactly happy to be honest, im just a lazy person and could not be bothered to go on price comparison sites and write details in over and over again.
Even though i paid over 3k last year im paying over 3k this year so i cant really say that youve helped me out, maybe it was a mistake but ive done it now hopefully next year i will be a little more bothered. Thank you anyway.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
Was very friendly and quick at responding to error they had made and solved it for me
"Quick and easy when I needed to contact them "
Cheapest insurance for my van.
Eventually
I spoke to an individual called Luke S, who provided excellent customer services.
Much better than last years experience, ie. shorter wait times on hold. However there was a major mistake on my proposal documentation, although this was resolved quickly it should have never happened. I was left slightly out of pocket
Dear Andrew, We thank you for your feedback and appreciate your time. We will certainly look into this for you and be in contact shortly.
Kind regards
Complete Cover Group Ltd.
Very disappointed with the 45 minutes it took to re-new my policy on the phone. The guy kept repeating questions and left me holding on several times. I was not able to add my partner to the policy as the call was from Mallorca, and dread the thought of ringing up to add him. If it wasn't for the fact you are the only company I could find to insure for 90 days while away, I would go else where.
Dear Victoria, we are sorry that you had to face this situation and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this matter and be in contact with you shortly. With kind regards, Charmaine.
Only one thing I need to complaint is that you automatically increased the insurance charge of a loyalty customer with five years' no claim
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 590 reviews