Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
I would recommend 100% this company as it was my 1st insurance and all companies gave me a too high prices but this company give me a very good deal and specially thanks to "Hirsh bhalla"
(customers service) who explain me everything in detail and try to help me with a very simple and good price plan
I would hope they will treat me same in future.
thanks a lot
Great service and very helpful
Good insurance company
Very happy with the customer service. Thank you
I am very pleased with the service
It took a long time to get cover out on my vehicle due to previous issues with my insurers but they worked hard to ensure I got the deal I wanted, so thank you Complete Cover.
The best one
Very good service and very good customer service
Thanks youuu
Very good got it cheaper than quoted on website
Very helpful
Such a disgrace of company, you are a RIP OFF! Worse customer service I had to deal with in my entire life! I spend almost half a day trying to change the address and car registration on my current policy for which I got quoted £323, the line went down with the first agent that was trying to amend this for me. I then called back to find out the changes have been applied without my consent and that, if I want to cancel the policy, I had to pay an extra fee of £219 for the cancellation. The agent told me that if I wasn't happy paying this charges I will have to wait for them to listened to the first conversation I had with the first agent......ended up paying the £323 for the amends in order to get over this whole fiasco and believe what, 2 months after amending my policy and paying for the changes, this company tried to charge a me twice for the amends, had to call them and spend another 1h of my life trying to find a reason as to why I my insurance cost increased, took them 1h to realised they made a mistake on their end and, even though this company made the mistake, they send me a letter regarding the monthly payment that didn't get pay plus a £30 charge for late payment, all adding up to £284.26 which is £66 over my monthly payment....as ridiculous that all this complain sounds, this is the way this company operates....no customer service....no explanation of charges.....no apology either...shame on you!!!
Hi Maria,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had issues changing the address on your policy. I've asked one of our team to investigate and to contact you directly.
Kind regards, Ben
Good service! Good staff
Yes I am happy with this company insurance
Just spot on. Perfect. I highly recommend it.
Got my taxi insurance policy at a much lowest premium as compared to other providers. The service I received before I paid was excellent but after paying the deposit and setting up a direct debit, I received a welcome pack with the wrong address. Sent them an email for correction of address and new documents which was ignored, had to call to pursue them, only after that, I have received a new certificate with correct address but they refused to correct address on other documents reason being that it's not possible. The purpose of telling this whole story is that they will provide you with excellent service before you buy and the level of service will drop to zero after you buy. Rest was all good.
Hi Muhammad,
Thank you for comments and I'm sorry you had delays resolving the mistakes on your policy.
I understand that you have spoken to one of our team to get this resolved.
Kind regards, Ben
The customer service was outstanding and they young man helped me as much as he could. Could fault them at all
Good offers! I happy to be insured by complete cover group!
The staff were knowledgeable and polite
Amazing service from a lady agent called Farah...great customer service as she was polite and friendly and a pleasure to speak to. She really went the extra mile.. Thank very much you! Michael savas.
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 590 reviews