Complete Cover Group Reviews

Very helpful.
No commons
Good and helpful service
The best company
I’m happy for them helpful and great customer and friendly
Iam not Happy about the increase price cover if you reduce to my old rates of £119 its affordable not £132 its very high thanks i hope you will reduce the price.
Courteous and helpful sales person who made the process as stress free as possible.
I give you 4you!
It’s been a good year and this year went fully comp with road side assistance with not much more cost.

Friendly stafff-competent

Could give out free stuff though😉
Very good and helpful customer service but the time to wait on the phone is a bit longer than it should be.
Thank you.
Hi, I insured my car with you on 7th November 2018 and I was told that I will receive the paper work through the post, update I haven't received anything, I was wondering if it was sent to the wrong address or you haven't send it yet? Also I needed to know the telephone number to call in case of emergency brake down?
Regards.
Richard Aidoo.
Hello Richard. We send your documents electronically, sometimes the message may go into your junk folder. The telephone number for the breakdown service is 033 34 009 245. Kind Regards Samantha
Very helpful at customer services. I spoke to two separate agents on different occasions but both Leslie and Victor called me back as promised and assisted me with all the questions I wanted answered.
Good offers with acceptable prices!
Hi Keran, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
sorted out the right insurance at the right price - excellent service and responsive to phone queries
Hi Daniel. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
Eager to help, very friendly and approachable. However, it would be nice to receive a confirmation of the payment I made in full which is why I gave the rating a 4* and not a 5*. Even an email sent to confirm my payment would have been great :) but I got letters and emails saying I have cancelled my car insurance which is not the case at all. I am treating this as miscommunication and giving your company the before of the doubt this time but I will not next time.
Happy with the service I got an ok price considering I have a pending claim.
Efficient friendly service. Keep it up.
Quick and efficient.
You seem to have an issue with your data as post renewal I have been repeatedly getting emails and phone call requesting to renew my policy inspire of me doing so.

Another issue I have to highlight is your cheeky txt and emailed that was send to me post my renewal regarding a 15£ discount if I had renewed before the expiry date, which I did, but none of your agents mentioned anything about the discount !!
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 593 reviews