Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Not help full at all.
Hello Qumaru. Thank you for your feedback. I have asked our complaints team to contact you to find out where we can assist you. Regards
I'm not happy at all, cause I just past 1 year with you guys, and my insurance is grow up, not down, so boy just call me last week and say to me, his post me my new insurance paper bit not hapind, yet, I think after one year I desirve more like that!!!
Hello Jozsef Thank you for your feedback it's important to us. Unfortunately some insurance companies do increase their premiums on an annual basis. We do look across our market to ensure we can offer the best price possible. In addition to this we aim to speak to all our customers at renewal to allow us to assist them, as their circumstances may have changed from last year, which in turn may affect this years premium. I have asked the renewal manager to look into your comments and send you duplicate documents if need be. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group.
Very helpful to lower premium shame couldn't get even lower
I took a policy with you last year, i have choose to go with someone else this year as the amount you where offering was more money than last year by £10.00. Not only did you send your policy through by e-mail which i did not ask your company to do when calling you office to say i no longer wish to insure my car with youjr company i was asked why i cancelled my standing order and then get a letter in the post dated after my call about a fee. I dont think i would ever deal with your company again to be honest.
Hello Annmarie. Thank you for your feedback it's important to us. I've asked one of senior team to contact you direct to assist. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group
I'm a newish driver, aged 25 and have 3 years no claims. Have just renewed with you and my price has gone from £140 to 165 per month, considering I have earned a years no claims with your company I think the increase is disgusting!

I may consider switching within my 14 day cooling off period at the end of march!
Hello Kyle. Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately insurance companies may raise their prices from year to year. I have asked one of our senior team to look into your comments and contact you direct. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group
Seriously just had a email saying an in arrears Omg I can't take this anymore the stress of it all has got to me ! Will be cancelling my policy after this been changed 30 pound . money was in my account saying it's the banks fault too much has happen with this company been messed about far to much
Hello Shaun Thank you for your feedback it's important to us. I have asked our complaints team to look into your comments and contact you direct. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group.
This would take too long.suffice it to say that having issued me with an i insurance certificate the message on answer phone email from Denis Kymoma all saying that I must compete the new magic code is nonsense. Why? Because this code was sent by phone to you on mon 11th as I cannot send it to you electronically.I was assured by who ever answered the phone that they now had all the info needed.
However with a new request for the code on Thursday I have used snail mail to send you all the details asked for and now this email has appeared.
Obviously my
Telephone message never reached the right person,so I am not pleased.ann carey
Hello Ann. Thank you for your feedback. I have advised the Department Manager of your comments. They will contact you direct to assist. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group.
Very good service I have a good deal and the staff were very helpful and kept me informed
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 593 reviews