Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
I have been looking for car insurance for two days but nothing could cover what I wanted for a good price...until I spoke with James.
He was more than happy to help me and when I didn't like what he was offering he would then try and resolve the issue by a better deal, which he did - by a huge discount. I don't know if it's something that he said to everyone and I honestly don't care. You can 'fake' a deal or a discount or whatever you want to call it but you can't 'fake' the person you are and James is an amazing guy. He was so helpful and very understanding. Amazing and easiest experience ever. Thank you so much, mate.
very good cunstomer service
Easy to sort and efficient, helpful staff.
Excellent service.
The guy that helped me get my insurance sorted was so helpful got me a better deal than I was expecting! Honestly made my day!!
Really helpful and sorted my insurance out quickly
The agent that attended to me (Liam) was such a kind and lovely person. He took his time to explain and got me a good deal. Thank you.
Complete cover group such amazing and helpful staff and very good customer service towards there clients and amazing company to insure with great staff
Complete cover group was very helpful with ..... finding me a quote specially Rupen Patel one the most helpful and knowledgeable person I have ever spoken to he quoted me the best price Affordable also called back for every detail known to man as far as licence history go’s I was stressed out for couple days prior to that as I couldn’t find the help from anyone even prices were ridiculous or simply felt like I was getting ripped off for no reason , but Rupen straight forward , quite clear well spoken ...took me though the whole thing with ease and effortless really felt like I was actually getting insurance from a company not bidding off a price.

Thanks rupen πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».
They are very good.
Very good sivice.
It was well handle and am happy it was easier than other company’s
I never seen before team like them!l Good service!Appreciation!
Great Service Great Help Made Me Stress Free and Ready to Drive my Car.
It was really easy and the staff were really helpful and nice thanks very much
Thanks very good
Very good
Serious company
A great company I will recommend
After joining this company i feel safe and secure when i am driving .honesty and integrity is big key and element you will find in complete car personnel's .i reckon i would never leave them and they are part of my families.
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 590 reviews