Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
The only problem I have is they never send the documents in the post so I now have no confirmation
Thank you for your feedback, We are sorry to hear you have not received your policy documentation. If you are able to email me on jenna.mason@ccg.co.uk with more details I will look into this for you and get this matter resolved. Kind Regards, Jenna @ Complete Cover Group Ltd.
I stumbled on the Complete Cover Group after a compare site linked me to the group. Since then, each year, a really helpful, friendly lady, Tammy Adams, has sorted my home insurance. There have been times when premiums quoted seem totally unacceptable but Tammy always finds a way to fix that, hence us now being loyal customers
We thank you for your time taken to submit a positive review John and especially recognising the agent, Tammy. We appreciate your time and will pass your comments to the agent and her team. Best wishes, Complete Cover Group Ltd.
Can't thank the Advisor enough for his professionalism and courteous way in which he took my details for Insurance that met my needs. Leslie is a credit to your company and made the process so easy. The Documents arrived by email just as he indicated within minutes. Overall very happy with outcome and a Huge thank-you to Leslie lovely young man.
We thank you for your time taken to submit a positive review Loretta and especially recognise the agent, Leslie. We appreciate your time and will pass your comments to the agent and his team. Best wishes, Complete Cover Group Ltd.
The young lady was very Helpful And Polite 100% Service Thank You
Many thanks for your positive feedback. Best wishes from Complete Cover Group Ltd
Enzo was efficient, approachable and knowledgeable. He made the whole process of arranging and paying for car insurance run smoothly and I appreciated his time and advice.
Dear Andrea, we thank you for recognising our agent Enzo with your positive feedback. Best wishes, Complete Cover Group Ltd.
Good price
Thank you for your feedback Mian. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group Ltd
Very good insurance and good customer service especially the guy who helped me out to choose the right insurance his name was samee ๐ŸŒŸ Good luck
Hi, we thank you for your time taken to submit a positive review and especially recognise the agent, Samee. We appreciate your time and will pass your comments to the agent and his team. Best wishes, Complete Cover Group Ltd.
Very good premium ..Love it
We thank you for your positive review Mohammad, and appreciate your time. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group Ltd.
Very professional service. All questions answered. Competitive price.
Was very helpful in many kind of way and thank you
Este foarte ok sper sa o tine ti asa multumesc
The help was great
Dealt with james was really helpful and understanding no messing about unlike some other previous companies getting passed pillar to post before you actually get through to the right department he had me a geat quote in 20 minutes no waiting about quick convenient and great price would highly recommend for people looking for a cheap and hassle free way to insure your car ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Best Customer service
Very friendly and extremely helpful got the best and cheapest cover fir my car thank you for all your help
Harry from complete cover group was excellent, very competitive in pricing, excellent service and an asset to the company. well done Harry hope you get lots of customers
Good experience!!
I am very happy with the service
Thank you answering all my questions even when I donโ€™t know anything about insurance I felt at ease. Very friendly customer service. Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ
Nice speak in telefon