Complete Cover Group Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
"Totally professional approach and expert advice and handling must recommend"
Hi Dumitru. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Emily.
"I spoke with a man named Reece at customer service. He was very helpful and friendly and gave good advice. Ver good customer service and very polite. Thank you"
"its good one nice"
"Nice good service"
"Advisor was good at listening to our needs and requirements, did not feel rushed and explained everything"
Hi Frederick, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"They understand my situations and helped me through it"
"My cover was dealt with so quickly and efficiently and rob couldn’t be more helpful. Even going to lunch late to ensure I was covered. This guy needs a pay rise 😊 def recommended.."
Hi Marie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"The man l spoke to was very helpful, friendly and informative"
Hi Elaine, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Fast and cheap,thanks guys"
"Very good customer service and very good price for my renewal, been with these for 2 years and this my 3rd"
"Every it's perfect"
"I received a reminder about one month before insurance was due that give me time to prepare I phoned the day before and renewed my insurance the lady i talked to was very helpful happy or bubbly personality I had a laugh with her and I hope I didn’t keep her to long and got her in trouble. This is the fourth year I have been with complete cover and it was cheaper than last year. That doesn’t happen very often."
Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Second year with complete cover group, first year was anything but plain sailing, let's hope the second year is better otherwise unfortunately there won't be a third"
"excellent service"
"Really helpful and also managed to get the price down a little bit more"
"Cheapest quote by around £400 difference , easy set up and helpful customer service. Definitely recommend Complete cover ! Thank you"
"Very good"
"Been insured for many years and never once had any problem with the services"
"Tammy was quick, efficient and friendly - couldn't have asked for better service."
"sorted out the right insurance at the right price - excellent service and responsive to phone queries"
Hi Daniel. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.16 based on 359 reviews