Complete Cover Group Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Janmohammad
Verified Buyer
"It was quick and helpful set up thanks"
Hi Janmohammad. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Absolute joke had me on the phone for over an hour"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service received so far and can confirm that this has been fed back to the relevant department. We are currently in the process of improving our call wait times for our customers, which should improve shortly, however, I am sorry that you were one of the Customers affected by this issue. Should you wish to discuss your policy with an Agent over the phone please let us know via email at complaints@completecovergroup.com and I will arrange a call back on your behalf. Kind Regards, Sarah.
"Very helpful and friendly never have a problem with them on the phone easy to understand and there happy to be there self on the phone outstanding service I will have to say will be keep useing them"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We value your comments, and its great to hear you are happy with the service we have provided. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
"It was OK kind people and good service by phone 4 start from me"
"They gave me the bestest deal and there Great, also if you need help there’s someone there to help you anytime! Highley recommended 👍"
"Colmplete cover group was easy to talk to which made it alot easier to go through th information an to purchase the insurance that i needed they tried various tbings to get me the cheapest price possible so i was staisfied wiv the insurance i purchased"
"I like this company because service is spectacular, and I have nothing to complain about because I have already been a customer 2 years ago, they have never created problems"
"I could easily communicate with the staff."
"Complete cover group is awesome,always friendly & available. The agent takes their time answering all questions,being patient & thorough. Even the price is bit expensive, i am happy i feel like a valued customer & i appreciate the great customer service i get every time 👍!!"
"Very fast responce and not only replaced my broken iphone but gave me an upgrade first class"
"I didn’t receive my certificate and paid I have been waiting for ages and I don’t know if I am covered or not."
Hi Rui, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologise if you have not received the documentation that was posted to you recently. I'm aware you have spoken to our Customer Service team today, who are in the process of re-sending the documents to you. If you have any further issues regarding this matter please contact us. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
"Very easy to deal with. Also got a chip in my windscreen on second day, had someone out to fix it the next day"
"Quick and easy"
"Very competive price and efficient handling of my insurance"
"We have been with Complete cover for many years. Only reason for 4stars is they don't offer discounts for renewals..one has to direct them to the discount...Otherwise The Best for years"
"The call handler was polite and helpful and did his best to give me a reasonable quote"
"I am very happy ."
"Your service and customer care were good, unfortunately by the time I received the certificate my car had been snatched back by the finance company so the insurance was not needed. I did ask for a refund as there was no liability but this was refused. So now no car and £370 spent on pointless insurance."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments. A member of our team has tried to make contact with you to discuss the policy and the cancellation. We kindly ask if you could please return our call, to discuss this further. Kind regards Complete Cover Group.
"Clarity of information given"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
"Does not say on phone call about 3000£ excess"
Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear of your concerns regarding the policy and disclosure of the policy excess. At the point of sale we have a very open and clear discussion with all of our clients regarding policy terms, to allow the client to make a decision if the policy they are buying meets their needs. We have strict call frames to follow to ensure we sell our policies correctly, and disclosing excesses is part of this process. However, we are very keen to investigate the matter to ensure we have done everything we needed to. for us to investigate the matter we kindly ask if you can call us on 0800 440 2483. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.10 based on 317 reviews