Complete Cover Group Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
"The man l spoke to was very helpful, friendly and informative"
Hi Elaine, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Fast and cheap,thanks guys"
"Very good customer service and very good price for my renewal, been with these for 2 years and this my 3rd"
Florentina Andreea
"Every it's perfect"
R.T.G.Marshall.
Verified Buyer
"I received a reminder about one month before insurance was due that give me time to prepare I phoned the day before and renewed my insurance the lady i talked to was very helpful happy or bubbly personality I had a laugh with her and I hope I didn’t keep her to long and got her in trouble. This is the fourth year I have been with complete cover and it was cheaper than last year. That doesn’t happen very often."
Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Second year with complete cover group, first year was anything but plain sailing, let's hope the second year is better otherwise unfortunately there won't be a third"
"excellent service"
"Really helpful and also managed to get the price down a little bit more"
"Cheapest quote by around £400 difference , easy set up and helpful customer service. Definitely recommend Complete cover ! Thank you"
"Very good"
"Been insured for many years and never once had any problem with the services"
Duncan James Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Tammy was quick, efficient and friendly - couldn't have asked for better service."
"sorted out the right insurance at the right price - excellent service and responsive to phone queries"
Hi Daniel. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Everything, the service was extremly poor!"
"Eager to help, very friendly and approachable. However, it would be nice to receive a confirmation of the payment I made in full which is why I gave the rating a 4* and not a 5*. Even an email sent to confirm my payment would have been great :) but I got letters and emails saying I have cancelled my car insurance which is not the case at all. I am treating this as miscommunication and giving your company the before of the doubt this time but I will not next time."
"Happy with the service I got an ok price considering I have a pending claim."
"Efficient friendly service. Keep it up."
"Quick and efficient."
"Complete cove group really helped me when I couldn’t get no cheaper car insurance and am very grateful and happy thank you very much :)"
Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"I spoke to an adviser called James. He gave me exceptional service. He was very open , honest and most importantly kept me update throughout the whole process."
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.15 based on 352 reviews