Complete Cover Group Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Telephone
"Very good, very efficient. Very good service. Thanks."
"Good offers with acceptable prices!"
Hi Keran, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Good service"
"Nicely surprised with service. I am one happy customer :)"
Hi Aneta, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Quick smooth and easy, the gentleman that I spoke to kept me updated at every step and even found me a quote within a day that saved me so much money especially because my renewal was double what complete cover quoted me. I’d also had an accident two years ago and even with that the quote was very cheap! the initial deposit was affordable and they even give free legal cover! Happy I tell ya"
Hi Keeran, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Perfect"
"Great price and very easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Harry, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"You are a very good texample"
"Being a honest complete cover group really helpful in future I like to work again with complete cover group thank you for all your help"
Hi Milan, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"CCG personnel, was fast and helpful, in order to complete the car comprehensive ensurance, everything was made over the phone in approx 50 min. Thank you CCG 😉"
Hi Adrian, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Very good service and polite"
"From start to finish miss Courtney Jenkinson was,so polite, attentive, respectful and obviously very good at her job that I felt totally at ease with her guiding me thru my 1st ever car insurance at the age of 56,when a company employs people like her why go anywhere else ,thanks again"
Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"very nice people and patient"
Hi Marian. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"She put me on hold a million times then just kept speaking so fast I couldn’t understand her, asked her to slow down but she just spoke louder hahaha clearly some English issues! I’m still waiting for some paperwork to be emailed to me! Without it I can’t really do much regarding my insurance! Not helpful at all! Just want to sell you a product and then hang up, terrible customer service!! Would not recommend"
Hi David. We are sorry to hear of your concerns regarding the insurance policy held with us. Please be assured your comments have been noted, and we are to investigate the matter fully. We will contact you to discuss this further once we have completed our investigations. Kind regards, Sarah
"They are good"
"Good help and conversation."
Hi Florin. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Very good sevice, also pleased with the cheep insurance provided. Will definitely continue to use complete cover group for the forceable future!"
Hi Cassey. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Absolutely rip off in prices!!!"
"Wonderful service and a great value for money. Quick and efficient, informative, user-friendly... Greatly recommend it!"
Hi Victoria, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Totally professional approach and expert advice and handling must recommend"
Hi Dumitru. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Emily.
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.18 based on 378 reviews