Complete Car/Van EXTRA+ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Car/Van EXTRA+
Read Complete Car/Van EXTRA+ Reviews
Reasonable price
Excellent customer service and would definitely recommend the company thank You
Extremely happy
There was no issues buying the cover i needed and the customer service was great.
When signing up, the agent was polite, informative and actually understood my point. It's shocking how many previous insurers didn't insure because of a simple misunderstanding. When the call was dropped, the agent tried to ring me back. Lastly, when I needed a replacement tyre due to mine being ruined, in less than 1 hour somebody was on the road sorting out the issue. So far, so happy.
Excellent polite customer service
I am very happy to be provided with car insurance from COMPLETE CAR EXTRA. The advisors were very helpful and clear with the information provided over the phone. Whenever I contact and speak to one of the advisors they are thorough and ensure that I am happy and understand every detail. They are very efficient with emails and communicating.
By giving great quote
Extreamly happy with my advisor helped me out with all questions I had to ask reguarding my car insurance
What impressed me the most was that they called back which is nice and at the time requested went through everything Make a change to talk to a human Thank
Very happy explained stuff really well. Phoned me when it was convenient for me.
Excellent customers services
Professional and helpful, very happy with the services provided, will be a returning customer , would 100% recommend
A super fast and efficient professional service, gave me what I was looking for at the price I could afford.
Yes i am happy
Very good nice staff help full
Good all round
Excellent service.
Good customer service
The company made it very easy to get my premium for what was quoted on the compare the market website. One phone call and though there were some some delays due to minor technicalities, it was sorted there and then. An easy friendly service.
Complete Car/Van EXTRA+ is rated 4.58 based on 33 reviews