Complete Car/Van EXTRA+ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Car/Van EXTRA+
Read Complete Car/Van EXTRA+ Reviews
Yes i am happy
Very good nice staff help full
Good all round
Too much passing from pillar to post , paperwork required is a hinderance sent twice and was told not adequate ?! Price wasn't bad but for the hassle would go elsewhere next time round
Dear Mr. Wass. I thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. I can confirm that your policy is fully validated. However, an agent will be in touch with you shortly to ensure you are happy. Kind regards, Charmaine.
Excellent service.
Some how when you are joining the group it looks fast and ok I spoke to one all two people their services was excellent to me but after, when I call two times to explain some they keep telling me line are busy we will get some body to call you but no reply at all
Hi Mark
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry if you have not been contacted as at certain times, our phone lines can be busy. I will pass your details to the relevant department and an agent will be in touch with you shortly.
Kind regards,
Charmaine
Good customer service
The company made it very easy to get my premium for what was quoted on the compare the market website. One phone call and though there were some some delays due to minor technicalities, it was sorted there and then. An easy friendly service.
superb assistance !!!!!
Brilliant call staff, explained everything & generally excellent
Good quote, helpful and professional. Paperwork was delayed slightly but all seems to be well now.
Customer service was great