Complete Care Shop Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Complete Care Shop

Unit 1, Brook Mill Estate, Wrea Green United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Complete Care Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

71 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rose

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Complete Care Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a large pressure relief cushion online for severe arthritis in my hips. I ordered it for next day delivery and the wrong cushion was sent primarily used for cars. I rang asking for the incorrect item to be collected having every intention of asking for the correct item to be sent. The lady who answered the phone laughed and said she was sorry but she couldn’t help seeing the funny side of it. I was shocked that somebody could find this funny considering the company supplies products for pain relief. I felt like saying how would you like to be in considerable pain and kept waiting for a product to alleviate it only for the mistake to be laughed at. Instead I informed her I had changed my mind and wanted a refund as soon as possible considering the fault lay with the company. She became rather patronising saying that a refund could not be given until the incorrect item was received back and that high street shops would not refund unless they had the product given back to them. I was astounded by her manner and I said considering the amount of money I paid with next day delivery on top that I would be treated better as a customer. I have now been waiting all day for the courier to arrive to pick it up. I rang asking wether the courier could be tracked and the same woman said no this was not possible. I said if the courier fails to arrive then that is another day of waiting for the refund to be processed through the bank. She just said “let’s be optimistic!” When I objected further she said she did not like my attitude! Good grief! I then asked to speak to a manager who was “at lunch,” I rang over an hour later and was told the manager was not available. I am disgusted by the way I have been treated."
"Ordered a threshold Ramp in good faith. It was far too heavy to move so it was returned following instructions. The ramp was delivered and signed for but Jasmine is being very awkward about the due refund. Very poor."
"placed an order for an item that was showing in stock with immediate delivery and nearly five weeks later i have still not received my order to name this company Complete Care is a joke once they have your money they do not care at all"
"If I could, would give this outfit negative number of stars. Worst customer service I can remember receiving in many a year. Ordered a walking frame for my 90 year old mum who was discharged from hospital without one. After waiting nearly a week I rang to discover it was out of stock. Was promised email update. When that failed to materialise rang again. No apology, but very surly staff member offered an alternative subject to getting manager's approval. Still awaiting either delivery or any follow up confirmatory email, but hey it's only been two weeks since first placed order so that's Complete Care!"
"haven't heard back for 2 weeks since I placed the order, rang, and went into voice mail. still waiting to hear back"
"My order arrived very quick and I'm 100percent pleased with my shopping trolley only one fault and I put that down to the handlers at Royal Mail axel was bent but sorted its now as new"
"Great product. Came on time. Did what it says on the pack. Great for my mother."
Lynne Phipps
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent fireside chairs. Excellent delivery. Very pleased with them and a great price. Excellent saving. Very helpful customer service."
"Lovely....quick and easy. Quick delivery......very happy... Hard to finD where to leave the feed back, it took me 10 mins to find it 🙄"
"Easy to use website . Good prices and delivery was also quick.."
SimonJ, Ealing
Verified Reviewer
"Thoroughly efficient - every time I have put an order in."
Nicola Kennedy
Unverified Reviewer
"Have got quite a few products for my dad from here. All have been delivered quickly and all been very good products."
"I was satisfied with my product, which was delivered within the time stated."
Terence Moore.
Verified Reviewer
"The alacrity in which my order was processed was second to none. Will certainly reorder in the future."
"29 days gone after placing my order, it has still not arrived today. When I phoned up to enquire a week ago I was even made feeling responsible that as I was told that I should phone up earlier to chase my order!! I expect to receive my order between 3-5 working days and not infinitely!!"
"Spoke to a girl today for some help about dimension on springer ferrules for walking stick . She couldn't tell if they fitted internal or external, just they are 18mm or 19mm is all we got. I ask if i could speak to some else that could give a better understanding and response. This girl attitude was most unhelpful and awkward in every way,. She should be ashamed in her attitude and never man the phone to customer service."
"Placed order, four days later still not despatched. Phoned to find out why, spoke to a girl with absolutely no manners, shouldn’t be let loose on members of the public, let alone customers. Asked to speak to a manager, she refused. Will have to wait and see when my order arrives and write another review. I would suggest that management look at these negative reviews, they will cost you customers."
"Took order saying all was in stock. 8 days later I phoned only to find 2 items were out of stock. 4 days later I cancelled order. Cowboy outfit avoid."
"Ordering so easy. Delivery very quick and efficient. Goods absolutely excellent. I would not hesitate to order from this company again"
"Good service fast delivery good prices"
Complete Care Shop is rated 3.48 based on 71 reviews