Complete Care Shop Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Complete Care Shop Reviews

About Complete Care Shop:

Complete Care Shop is one of the UK's largest online retailers of mobility aids and care equipment. We're here to give you plenty of choice and value for money.

digitaladmin@nrs-uk.co.uk

330 Four Oaks Road
Walton Summit Centre, ,

Tell us how Complete Care Shop made you happy
My bath aid is very robust and easy to use it's made my life easier already
Item was rubbish fell apart after 30 seconds cos £10.99 plus postage must have cost 50p to manufacture. Next day delivery took 5 days! Never buy from them again
Very poor customer service, ordered one thing and something completely different arrived. Struggling to get a hold of anyone, let alone get someone to take ownership of the issue.
This company is a joke. No goods - no notifications- no phone answered in 6 days- no email reply - I’m now sitting outside their address ….it’s a scam beware .
Bad company they're stupid staff not putting addresses on a parcel I will use them again the delivery company they use dpd cannot read place addresses and have delivery is 2 miles away
It’s a scam
Purchased a walking stick but ordered right instead of left. Emailed them and the response was it's for both sides. States on invoice right and they haven't replied anymore. Also the products look different from the pics. After sale service is unacceptable and will never order from them again. Enjoy my money and thanks for nothing!
I ordered an inflatable bath pillow. It is extremely difficult to blow up and does not retain its air so it is practically useless. I was sent a second one which is equally hopeless. Don't waste £10 on this.
Bought a shower seat for my disabled mother and it arrived with no fittings to attach to wall. After getting hung up on several times finally got answered by a very rude Grace. She said "we just don't provide them". This is not stated on their website and I said we wouldn't order a self assembly wardrobe without fittings rude Grace said "well look we just don't provide them go to a DIY shop"!! Complete care you need to teach your staff about customer service and being polite. My parents are 85 years of age and my mum is disabled. Very disappointed in your after sales attitude
Delivery of phone okay but not what I really wanted, so I would return it but too much effort no pickup points near me and I do not have a printer .
Unable to phone company to cancel order despite the phone line being open - no reply ,excessive delivery charge which I was not informed off and am still waiting on delivery
Totally agree with the comments below about after sales service. Tgere is none!! The electric bath seat I purchased for my elderly Mother is faulty after one month and stops due to faulty connections. Totally unsafe to use and just like other customers, I cannot get through on the phone. Number just rings, then I get cut off. Absolutely appalling! Avoid buying from this company.
I have a problem with my elderly mothers chair which was purchased less than a year ago. I have tried to ring them numerous times to start the process to resolve this under warranty, calling at different times of the day and it constantly rings out and cuts off. Do not use if you want good customer service and good quality products as they obviously do not care after you have ordered.
Tried to log into the website to track my process only to be told I wasn't registered. I received a call to ask if I would like to pay £92 to have my item installed but they couldn't tell me the delivery date. I then received a second call nearly a week later to arrange delivery for the following week. Delivery day came and no delivery. I tried to call customer services who finally picked up on the 5th attempt where I was told that they or the courier would call me back. I am really disappointed with what should have been an easy and simple process. Fingers crossed I actually receive my order correctly and don't have to chase down a refund
I got my order as far as go to password I don't have one a new way of doing this ok. Start again time and time nothing so a short note to whom ever, I went to Amazon next day it had arrived. I was lost no phone contact, was it the terrible weather? This is the first time C. Care have not been 100% for me.
DAMAGED GOODS. NO ONE ANSERING PHONE
I was very satisfied with the grab rails I bought. They have proved ideal. Delivery was efficient too.
I ordered a mattress topper weeks ago, never arrived, no one answers the phone, disgrace. I also contacted them by email, no reply. Shame on you people. I actually googled them to see if they are real. Why give a number which nobody answers????
Very good service and quick delivery very good price
Competent and efficient service I would definitely recommend any future customer to be confident in using your sight
Very fast delivery service would recommend good prices well worth the money thank you !
Complete Care Shop is rated 2.34 based on 367 reviews