Complete Care Shop Reviews

Complete Care Shop have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

67% of reviewers recommend Complete Care Shop

jon@completecarenetwork.co.uk

Unit 1, Brook Mill Estate, Wrea Green United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Complete Care Shop ?

"I placed an order for incontinence products allowing ample time to receive them before running out.. panicking phoned up for an update to be told they haven't dealt with the order because they are waiting for further supplies.. Wheres the communication... how can they call themselves a complete care shop.... thats left me in queer street."
"They came within two days of ordering great service"
"Have used them a few times now and can't fault their service and informing me where my order was and dealing with my enquiries no qualms about dealing with them in future"
"My order was held up waiting on one item. When I phoned to enquire they sent first part next day del at no extra cost and the remainder the same way. Vsn'tVsn' t fault their customer service."
"Excellent and prompt service"
"Your web site is easy to use. Delivery is always on time. Products are great and very helpful. And vat exempt for disabled people, help."
"Got my order in time very pleased with the price thanks very much."
"Terrible service. Ordered over a week ago still not here. Dad left without pads. Now has sores. Disgraceful. Took money last week"
"Will never use again. Money take one week ago. Still not here. Phoned and promised today now dad left without pads and has sores. So angry. Do not use"
"Great quality products delivered on time !!!"
"I ordered a pair of new crutches ,7 days later I rang to find out when they would be delivered and was told the order had not yet been processed and they would be sent the following week ,I'm still waiting, the woman I spoke to didn't seem bothered . wont use them again."
"Fast delivery, quality items and no fuss on Web page. I would recommend Complete Care Shop for anyone who needs speciality items. Catherine"
"Great service and value for money, can't fault them."
"Product just what I required good value for a well made item. Communication and delivery first class.Quick and prompt.Would recommend every time"
"I ordered a wheelchair cosy for an elderly relative of mine, I did pay for the express delivery. It came the day after I placed the order, the item was as advertised and a very good buy. Exceptional value for money, the company are first class to deal with."
"Great service and quick delivery at excellent prices. Would recommend this company for all your aids etc. There isn’t much that they don’t sell. I have purchased many items now. Very useful."
"Excellent service and product. Arrived on time stated. Will definitely use the service again."
"Thankyou for the order very good value for knee support arrived on time and did not have to sign for them very happy"
"Good service, excellent value and very good product. Recommended."
"Very good company. Will buy from them again. Nice prices too."
Complete Care Shop is rated 3.62 based on 81 reviews