Complete Care Shop Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Complete Care Shop Reviews

About Complete Care Shop:

Complete Care Shop is one of the UK's largest online retailers of mobility aids and care equipment. We're here to give you plenty of choice and value for money.

digitaladmin@nrs-uk.co.uk

330 Four Oaks Road
Walton Summit Centre, ,

Tell us how Complete Care Shop made you happy
My bath aid is very robust and easy to use it's made my life easier already
Anonymous please Firstly I can't fault the ordering and delivery, 2 days i was pleased. ButI purchased some Conti body wipes recently first time and was disappointed,they were rough on ny skin,I was expected them to be softer and bigger maybe a slight scent ,I bought my current wipes from a leading supermarket and they are lovely ,so soft, large,and are soaked with aloe Vera for softness ,As a health care provider I thought maybe these wipes maybe better,but I'm sorry I'm very disappointed with my purchase .
One month after my last review I am still being regularly and routinely cut off after a fruitless wait of being on hold and intermittently told “all our operators are busy…your call is extremely important to us” This company is so bad on customer service that I would never, ever buy from them again. I returned a faulty reading lamp and there has been absolutely zero acknowledgement or follow up. I will send an email next but have very little hope of a response or refund. I am reviewing again and would give minus stars if that were possible. On it’s online advert it says it has 5 star reviews on Trustpilot. I can’t find them when I follow the link! Buyers beware….. use any other ‘care item’ supplier but them in the future.
After leaving excellent review 4 years ago, my latest experience has been completely frustrating. Really poor customer service and faulty product has really revised my opinion of Complete Care Shop. I bought a floor daylight lamp which failed after using twice. The ensuing interaction with customer service was fraught with difficulties and at no time was I contacted or updated when I was assured of a follow through. I was sure that the problem with the lamp was as simple as the bulb failing. Somehow, CCS deemed it better to have the whole unit picked up. After very disappointing phone calls (very long waits to be answered), where some of the representatives were very brisk, I decided to ask for a refund rather than risk another frustrating transaction. Today I rang yet again to see if I had been refunded. I waited 13 minutes to have my call answered only to be cut off whilst waiting. Rang again, only to be cut off after 11 minutes. Given that the customer base will be elderly, disabled or both, a more efficient, patient and empathetic customer care service would be appreciated. I am hold once again to Complete Care Shop as I type! I now doubt a refund will be forthcoming. I suggest the name of this company needs revising!! AVOID THEM, there are other similar care aid providers with excellent after sales skills.
Delivered raised toilet seat. Ordered Rotator.
ITEM NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. The batwing pillow I ordered was much smaller than I was led to believe in the write up, it is of very poor quality and offers zero support. The illustration shows it positioned as a seat with arms, this is not the case. I am a small person but the back of the cushion only goes half way up my back, and the arms (batwings) serve no purpose whatsoever as they are not at the side to rest my arms on, they simply stick out at the back. Returning it is not an option given that I have to pay high return postage, I guess the company gets away with people keeping poor quality goods sold under false representation due to this cost. A complete waste of money, I won’t be buying from this company again. I would have liked to upload a photo to demonstrate the issues, the review system offers it but in theory it does not function, i.e. there’s no tab to click on to upload a photo. Bad experience, very disappointing. UNDER CONSUMER LAW I AM ENTITLED TO A REFUND, ITEM DOES NOT MATCH DESCRIPTION and under this law I am not required to cover the cost of return postage. Please contact me to arrange this.
Ordered a raised Savannah toilet seat for my husband but when I seen how much it cost to deliver to Northern Ireland I immediately cancelled both by email and a telephone call. I was told the order was cancelled and I would be refunded. However, the order arrived and money still out of my account. Needless to say I decided to keep the order for could not be bothered with the hassle of returning. Very disappointed in service and won't be using this company again.
Item was rubbish fell apart after 30 seconds cos £10.99 plus postage must have cost 50p to manufacture. Next day delivery took 5 days! Never buy from them again
Very poor customer service, ordered one thing and something completely different arrived. Struggling to get a hold of anyone, let alone get someone to take ownership of the issue.
This company is a joke. No goods - no notifications- no phone answered in 6 days- no email reply - I’m now sitting outside their address ….it’s a scam beware .
Bad company they're stupid staff not putting addresses on a parcel I will use them again the delivery company they use dpd cannot read place addresses and have delivery is 2 miles away
It’s a scam
Purchased a walking stick but ordered right instead of left. Emailed them and the response was it's for both sides. States on invoice right and they haven't replied anymore. Also the products look different from the pics. After sale service is unacceptable and will never order from them again. Enjoy my money and thanks for nothing!
I ordered an inflatable bath pillow. It is extremely difficult to blow up and does not retain its air so it is practically useless. I was sent a second one which is equally hopeless. Don't waste £10 on this.
Bought a shower seat for my disabled mother and it arrived with no fittings to attach to wall. After getting hung up on several times finally got answered by a very rude Grace. She said "we just don't provide them". This is not stated on their website and I said we wouldn't order a self assembly wardrobe without fittings rude Grace said "well look we just don't provide them go to a DIY shop"!! Complete care you need to teach your staff about customer service and being polite. My parents are 85 years of age and my mum is disabled. Very disappointed in your after sales attitude
Delivery of phone okay but not what I really wanted, so I would return it but too much effort no pickup points near me and I do not have a printer .
Unable to phone company to cancel order despite the phone line being open - no reply ,excessive delivery charge which I was not informed off and am still waiting on delivery
Totally agree with the comments below about after sales service. Tgere is none!! The electric bath seat I purchased for my elderly Mother is faulty after one month and stops due to faulty connections. Totally unsafe to use and just like other customers, I cannot get through on the phone. Number just rings, then I get cut off. Absolutely appalling! Avoid buying from this company.
I have a problem with my elderly mothers chair which was purchased less than a year ago. I have tried to ring them numerous times to start the process to resolve this under warranty, calling at different times of the day and it constantly rings out and cuts off. Do not use if you want good customer service and good quality products as they obviously do not care after you have ordered.
Tried to log into the website to track my process only to be told I wasn't registered. I received a call to ask if I would like to pay £92 to have my item installed but they couldn't tell me the delivery date. I then received a second call nearly a week later to arrange delivery for the following week. Delivery day came and no delivery. I tried to call customer services who finally picked up on the 5th attempt where I was told that they or the courier would call me back. I am really disappointed with what should have been an easy and simple process. Fingers crossed I actually receive my order correctly and don't have to chase down a refund
I got my order as far as go to password I don't have one a new way of doing this ok. Start again time and time nothing so a short note to whom ever, I went to Amazon next day it had arrived. I was lost no phone contact, was it the terrible weather? This is the first time C. Care have not been 100% for me.
Complete Care Shop is rated 2.33 based on 373 reviews