Complete Care Shop Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Complete Care Shop

How would you rate Complete Care Shop ?

"I waited 8 days for my order before phoning to enquire what had happened. I was told "it's just been dispatched" although no tracking number was available. I should have had a call or email apparently. I had none of these and therefore did not have the opportunity to cancel the order. I paid for a service that they have not fulfilled.....next day dispatch.....3-5 days delivery, with no option to cancel. Still waiting. I will not use again."
"This company promises 1-5 day delivery. Still waiting TEN DAYS later. I called twice. First time after 4 days and everything was in stock and I would get my order in next 2 days. Nothing. called again today. 'Oh its not moved since you called last time.' DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I have give this company two chances now but after my most recent experience I will never use them again. Ì have a disabled double incontinent 5 year old child and this company have completely taken away his dignity. I put in an order for my son's products in good time to ensure we didnt run out the cost came to just short of £100. Six days later I realised I had not had any update and we were running seriously low on nappies so I emailed them. Ì got told a large part of the order was not in stock so did I want them to split it, I was furious to have not been contacted at any point to tell me the product was out of stock. Given we were about to run out I said yes send the order out and presumed given that I had told them we were in dire straits they would post next day delivery . We had to buy adult pull ups from the local shops purchasing 3 different brands but all were too big. Two days later still no nappies so I telephoned for update to be told by the manager that none of our order was in stock and I should not have been told it was. She did not know when they would be in. My son has now had numerous fecal accidents causing him much distress and soiling his clothes and at one point my parents chair and husbands jeans. Ì have had to lie him on toilet floors to clean his legs and feet. All this because the company did not inform us of problems with their stock then lying about it so we couldn't rectify the problem using another supplier. Ì told them to cancel the order and refund us which the manager agreed to. This has not been done, contact has been ignored so I have had to escalate via PayPal (thank God I used that payment method) talk about adding insult to injury. This company could have had our custom for years to come at £100 a month minimum - their loss!"
"ordered a chair on the 16 feb what said they had in stock and still to this day have not received it spoke to them over a month ago and was told it would be here for the 27th march now they saying today it coming direct through the supplier on the 2nd of march but haven't had 1 email or phone call to let me know whats happening its a joke of a company avoid at all costs"
Melvyn Thomas
Verified Reviewer
"Appalling company and services.. I ordered £354 worth of goods on the 19th , half arrived and I am still waiting for the rest of my goods.. Staff are rude and unhelpful, and they lie.. I was told my payment was not received even though my half the goods have been dispatched and payment has been taken.. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE"
"Placed my order 15th Feb, they took payment 16th Feb, it's now the 28th Feb and still not received my order. Rang complete care but basically the attitude was they couldn't care less. Won't be ordering from them again."
"Rubbish communication, failure to inform when out of stock. Worst company I have ever dealt with. If I could I would leave them a zero star."
"After a very bad experience I had from the Complete Care Shop I complained. The manager called and could not have been more helpful. She was very, very professional and nice and the monies were refunded to my account straight away. Thank you as this gives me the confidence to order products again from you in the future."
"placed an order for an item that was showing in stock with immediate delivery and nearly five weeks later i have still not received my order to name this company Complete Care is a joke once they have your money they do not care at all"
"My order arrived very quick and I'm 100percent pleased with my shopping trolley only one fault and I put that down to the handlers at Royal Mail axel was bent but sorted its now as new"
Lynne Phipps
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent fireside chairs. Excellent delivery. Very pleased with them and a great price. Excellent saving. Very helpful customer service."
"Easy to use website . Good prices and delivery was also quick.."
SimonJ, Ealing
Verified Reviewer
"Thoroughly efficient - every time I have put an order in."
"I was satisfied with my product, which was delivered within the time stated."
Terence Moore.
Verified Reviewer
"The alacrity in which my order was processed was second to none. Will certainly reorder in the future."
"29 days gone after placing my order, it has still not arrived today. When I phoned up to enquire a week ago I was even made feeling responsible that as I was told that I should phone up earlier to chase my order!! I expect to receive my order between 3-5 working days and not infinitely!!"
"Spoke to a girl today for some help about dimension on springer ferrules for walking stick . She couldn't tell if they fitted internal or external, just they are 18mm or 19mm is all we got. I ask if i could speak to some else that could give a better understanding and response. This girl attitude was most unhelpful and awkward in every way,. She should be ashamed in her attitude and never man the phone to customer service."
"Placed order, four days later still not despatched. Phoned to find out why, spoke to a girl with absolutely no manners, shouldn’t be let loose on members of the public, let alone customers. Asked to speak to a manager, she refused. Will have to wait and see when my order arrives and write another review. I would suggest that management look at these negative reviews, they will cost you customers."
"Good service fast delivery good prices"
"Quick efficient great product. Quad stick is sturdy and comfortable to use would use complete care again"
Complete Care Shop is rated 3.53 based on 59 reviews