Complete Care Shop Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Complete Care Shop Reviews

About Complete Care Shop:

Complete Care Shop is one of the UK's largest online retailers of mobility aids and care equipment. We're here to give you plenty of choice and value for money.

jon@completecarenetwork.co.uk

330 Four Oaks Road
Walton Summit Centre

Tell us how Complete Care Shop made you happy
My bath aid is very robust and easy to use it's made my life easier already
Wrong goods sent then reordered stuff never arrived will never shop again with this company
Ordered a Harley Mattress tilter for my elderly Mum and when we unpacked it, it smelt dreadful as though it had been stored somewhere damp and unclean so mum could absolutely not use it, when calling them and emailing - no reply. And this company business is aimed at the elderly and disabled, both vulnerable groups of society. This is why they deliver such indifferent, couldn't care less after care ( after payment..)
Firstly I couldn't complete the vat exemption on your website after numerous attempts, and secondly my order of a walking stick arrived loosely packaged in a cardboard box without a rubber ferrule. However after emailing the customer service I received an email saying that a ferrule will be posted ASAP. I'm awaiting the delivery of the ferrule as it has been a bank holiday. I'm not in a hurry to order and purchase anything from this company in the near future.
Ordered a hoist and sling on 10th February and after many emails and phone calls regarding delivery kept getting fobbed off and after waiting and waiting stillhadnt got a date for delivery, I asked for money back. Still awaiting that!! Not happy, would not recommend this company. They need to keep their customers in the loop if there are any delays or changes in order. Just hope we get money back!!!!!!!
This company should be called "THE NO CARE COMPANY" I AM DISABLED - They do not pick up the phone, answer emails , they do not even send out your order - 10 weeks for a shoe??????? they do not refund your money - IT IS AN ABSOLUTE SHAM, They should hang their heads in shame- If I was able to drive and not as disabled as I am I would go and sit outside their office. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE IF YOU WANT A HASSLE FREE PURCHASE - ANYWHERE ELSE WILL BE BETTER THAN THIS.
I ordered blood pressure monitor just what I needed .excellent service and delivery.
I ordered for the the first time from this company and I will not be using them again. I ordered a pack of adult disposable bibs for my husband who has Vascular Parkinson's and two other items. I received flat waterproof pads size 90 x 60. I telephoned to inform them of this and that it was an error in their part. 3 days later I phoned to find out when they would arrive as I had none left. Had the same rude lady I spoke to on Sat who said that basically they hadn't been dispatch yet and it could be the end of the week before they arrived. Each time I waited almost 15 mins to get through. I thanked her for being so unhelpful and making me wait another week without any bibs because of their error. Never again.
Once again a very poor service. I placed an order 21/01/21 for a profiling bed, pressure mattress and 3 pairs of bed rail protectors. One pair of bed rails protectors have arrived - still waiting for the other two pairs. One mattress has arrived but no bed after 4 weeks. The contact number given is useless and takes hours / days before anyone actually answers.
have ordered product that they put in wrong on there website but instead of them emailing me to say they don't have the product once I realise a month down the line I don't have it I have to email them for them to say they don't have the item and it was mistake no communication or apology from them nd instead of ordering the different one I asked for they took over a week to reply which led to that one also being out of stock made it really difficult to get a refund nd wouldn't apologise or give details of complaints procedure if another place in UK sold the products I wanted I would avoid this place all together. Poor customer care and service don't make the effort to amend errors or even apologise for there mess up and inability to update there website.
Ordered a disabled shower chair but was missing legs . Phoned them up they sorted the problem and dispatched the legs straight away. Very friendly and fast response to my problem had the legs in 2 days. Thanks for all ure help. Will definitely use this company again.
Returned riser chair December 2 they insisted it had not been returned which it had customer service shocking
Ordered a Shower chair.prompt delivery and easy to assemble.
Very pleased, order arrived promptly and well packaged,goods as described on website and very well made. I would recommend.
I waited 10 days and still hadn’t received my order, upon ringing the company I was told it had been returned to them with no explanation or any return phone call to advise of the situation. I am extremely upset as I needed the aid to help me on these terribly lonely days
I ordered a zimmer frame for my husband as he is 6ft 3 and the one he was sent home after discharge from hospital wasn't tall enough. The delivery was fast, it's a light weight frame but very sturdy he can get through the door ways with ease, excellent frame for the taller person good value for the money. I would definitely recommend this product.
Thankyou for a good sturdy yet light walking frame for my husband. Arrived quickly Excellent prices.Helpfull staff. Highly recommend.
Ordered commode on 4th January (just hours before Boris announced latest lockdown). Paid extra for next day delivery as health service said would take weeks for free commode to be delivered. Received e-mail from complete care shop saying order being processed and will e-mail me when dispatched. No e-mail received. Commode delivered on Friday 15th, 10 days after order. Hour later NHS said they could deliver free one next Monday. Whilst I can appreciate might not be next day delivery but not happy kept in dark for ten days. Long time for overweight 79 year old to **** in a bucket. I wonder if I will receive my extra charge for next day delivery back (or wonder how much longer I would have waited if it was normal 1 to 5 days standard delivery?)
Speedy service and a very nice lady at the end of the phone should you have a problem. Highly recommended. I shall be ordering again soon.
I suffer from severe pain due to tennis elbow and so ordered 2 'supports' from complete care on 9 December 2020 and to date have still not received them. Nor have I had an update on delivery. Though of course they took immediate payment... On checking my confirmation order it asked that I not contact them until 10 days later. I waited until last week, (first week in January) and have still not received a response. No excuses now, no hiding behind lockdown, I simply want my money returned and will not use this company again. Yours disgutedly (and still in pain!!!). Dawn Parish
Ordered an item on the 28th December 2020. Contacted them on the 4th Jan received a reply wait a couple of days now the 12th Jan and still no contact. Will email them again. Thinking of reporting the company to trading standards. Have to say the service is poor and they will lose my further custom.
Complete Care Shop is rated 2.36 based on 347 reviews