Complete Care Shop Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Complete Care Shop

Tell us how Complete Care Shop made you happy

"The delivery came as per the date given and was a ''white glove'' delivery, everything was done quickly and with care, also was completely checked to ensure all was working well. The delivery men were courteous and friendly. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is that the customer service is very poor, when requesting a delivery date having waited two weeks and hearing nothing, the person answering, loudly and sharply told me I had been contacted before I gave the reason for my call; I had to tell her to listen to the reason for my, call then she abruptly said I would receive a call back, she needs retraining or replacing. Other than that incident all was good and I would use them again. Go to jw.org for a free Bible study and much more:-)"
Are you Complete Care Shop? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Complete Care Shop receives. Reply Free
"what else can I say but SWIFT SURE RELIABLE AND POLITE."
"My order has not arrived after nearly 3 weeks. I keep getting emails saying they have IT problems in the warehouse so cannot give me a date fpr dispatch"
"Order didn't arrive - very difficult to get through to on phone - curt & unhelpful response - won't be using again"
"Very pleased with my item I bought, very quick delivery , definitely recommend you guys"
"Just what I needed and fast response thank you"
"Don't use them they will take your money and send you nothing. Won't even reply to you.. Don't believe their own sites reviews."
"Very good service great lookin stick with seat got it for my dad thanks"
"I ordered the easy rise cushion for my grandfather. Order came on time and was able to track it all the way. The cushion was perfect, just what we needed. And it had a plastic wipeable cover that can also be removed. Such a simple thing has benefited my grandfather so much!"
"Great prices, quality stuff, speedy delivery 10/10"
"Excellent service. Really good choice of products at good prices. My order came very quickly. Couldn't ask for more. I'm really pleased, so I've ordered some more things! Thank you."
"Ordered items and after 2 weeks I could still not get a despatch date so I had to cancel and order elsewhere, terrible service."
"Ordered items from these jokers 2weeks ago and still nothing! horrific!! stay away"
"I purchased a mattress topper after reading a review that the person concerned had a firm mattress has I have and the mattress topper made a vast difference as like myself they suffered from osteoarthritis. I was very disappointed on my first night of using it I woke up with my legs feeling very stiff and in pain. The topper was of no help it will not suit everyone who has this health problem."
"The hip recovery kit arrived promptly and as expected. We could not find a leglift in the pack as listed on its label, but used the carry bag supplied to contain all the gadgets. Worked a treat! Slip your leg in and use the handle, no problem . A quick phone call and more useful bits and bobs arrived the next day. Friendly folk to speak to and good prices."
"Fast delivery well pleased with item I bought made life a lot easier"
"Fast delivery and good quality makes my life more comfortable thanks"
"Very good products and quick service thank you"
"Excellent service and very good value. Items arrived next day as requested."
"The items I ordered came really quickly, Excellent service"
Complete Care Shop is rated 3.69 based on 108 reviews