Complete Care Shop Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Complete Care Shop

How would you rate Complete Care Shop?

56 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
paul

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Complete Care Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ordered a chair on the 16 feb what said they had in stock and still to this day have not received it spoke to them over a month ago and was told it would be here for the 27th march now they saying today it coming direct through the supplier on the 2nd of march but haven't had 1 email or phone call to let me know whats happening its a joke of a company avoid at all costs"
Melvyn Thomas
Verified Reviewer
"Appalling company and services.. I ordered £354 worth of goods on the 19th , half arrived and I am still waiting for the rest of my goods.. Staff are rude and unhelpful, and they lie.. I was told my payment was not received even though my half the goods have been dispatched and payment has been taken.. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE"
"Placed my order 15th Feb, they took payment 16th Feb, it's now the 28th Feb and still not received my order. Rang complete care but basically the attitude was they couldn't care less. Won't be ordering from them again."
"Rubbish communication, failure to inform when out of stock. Worst company I have ever dealt with. If I could I would leave them a zero star."
"After a very bad experience I had from the Complete Care Shop I complained. The manager called and could not have been more helpful. She was very, very professional and nice and the monies were refunded to my account straight away. Thank you as this gives me the confidence to order products again from you in the future."
"placed an order for an item that was showing in stock with immediate delivery and nearly five weeks later i have still not received my order to name this company Complete Care is a joke once they have your money they do not care at all"
"My order arrived very quick and I'm 100percent pleased with my shopping trolley only one fault and I put that down to the handlers at Royal Mail axel was bent but sorted its now as new"
Lynne Phipps
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent fireside chairs. Excellent delivery. Very pleased with them and a great price. Excellent saving. Very helpful customer service."
"Easy to use website . Good prices and delivery was also quick.."
SimonJ, Ealing
Verified Reviewer
"Thoroughly efficient - every time I have put an order in."
"I was satisfied with my product, which was delivered within the time stated."
Terence Moore.
Verified Reviewer
"The alacrity in which my order was processed was second to none. Will certainly reorder in the future."
"29 days gone after placing my order, it has still not arrived today. When I phoned up to enquire a week ago I was even made feeling responsible that as I was told that I should phone up earlier to chase my order!! I expect to receive my order between 3-5 working days and not infinitely!!"
"Spoke to a girl today for some help about dimension on springer ferrules for walking stick . She couldn't tell if they fitted internal or external, just they are 18mm or 19mm is all we got. I ask if i could speak to some else that could give a better understanding and response. This girl attitude was most unhelpful and awkward in every way,. She should be ashamed in her attitude and never man the phone to customer service."
"Placed order, four days later still not despatched. Phoned to find out why, spoke to a girl with absolutely no manners, shouldn’t be let loose on members of the public, let alone customers. Asked to speak to a manager, she refused. Will have to wait and see when my order arrives and write another review. I would suggest that management look at these negative reviews, they will cost you customers."
"Good service fast delivery good prices"
"Quick efficient great product. Quad stick is sturdy and comfortable to use would use complete care again"
John Titcombe
Verified Reviewer
"Fast and efficient service. Good quality product.Would use you again."
"Fast and efficent servive"
"" hi loved my order, and this company is very fast at delivering your goods."
Complete Care Shop is rated 3.66 based on 56 reviews