Complete Car Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Car Cover
Quite easy and straight forward
I found the service from the agent very rewarding and very helpful will use this company again for my car insurance
Complete care cover. Attentive broker with good prices. Delivered
My telephone calls were handled promptly and professionally. E-mails were to the point and easy to deal with.
Good service although took a long time to complete stayed in contact throughout . Very helpful and polite
Friendly and welcoming service easy to setup up and polite customer service. Helped with my qoute massively and with even just speaking over the phone a member of staff managed to knock £400 of my original qoute.
Very helpful Good customer service
Very kind and very helpful
Was a good experience.
Really good insurance company as they keep you well informed to what is going on and what you need to do not like go skippy and Eldon both of which I've had really bad service off never let you no anything and never contact you as it seems you have to chase them REALLY POOR
Really good as not like other insurance companies who don't bother to keep you informed as to what is going on. Complete car cover have been really good for keeping me informed to what is going on so yeah couldn't be happier wit the service. So thanks 😀😀😀😀
the attention to detail and the fact that it was Sunday on a bank holiday week-end.
Accept ncd no claim discount bonus from Asian countries I had six years NCD in Iraq
efficient and fast
Easy and simple to insurance your car with 5 steps,save you the time and money
With the good quality of customer service
Lovely communication but they do not negotiate prices at all plus they put you through this close Brother fincane now not direct insurance
ok.
I have a wonderful experience talking your customer service when I wanted to buy my insurance cover
Very helpful