Complete Car Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Car Cover
Very helpful
Hi, quick, easy and competitive to set up for my classic VW Beetle.
Left me for around 30 minutes in total on hold. Told me they would call back at a time and they didn't. Meanwhile I'm stood outside waiting to insure my car. Took about 2 hours in total.
Hello Kayleigh. Thank you for your feedback it's important to us. I have asked one of our senior team to look into your comments. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group.
Mohammed who dealt with my insurance was more then helpful went to extremes to make sure he got me insured and got me a great price
I haven't comment everything was good and I'm happy for my insurance.
I'm very happy to that you provide very good and professional services thank you
""
Excellent communication and very helpful, will definitely be using again!
I had a very complex insurance need but cover care mainly dealt with my mum and got it all sorted for me. I'm very grateful thank you complete cover care! Will and Anne Dance
Absoluty amazing, and well informed staff. We were pleased with hamza qureshi, he was very professional and patient. Hamza is a great asset to your company, keep up the good work.
I am in dilemma about insurance I made payment but not received any documentation yet confirming my insurance was active, poor communication and updates
Hello Naga. Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not been able to locate your documents, they have been sent to you via your portal. I've contacted our department manager to assist, they will contact you direct. We have also sent duplicate documents via email today for your convenience. Regards Samantha Complete Car Cover.
Excellent customer service, Merose is a great broker to appoint where I trust him fully and would buy insurance off him again next year. Im so pleased bought my insurance from you.
Attentive and straightforward customer service from start to finish
the person who I was best pleasedeals with was Nathan at the start finding me my quote and helping me get back on the road
Fantastic and reliable customer service was rendered! !!very satisfied with the agent i spoke to! !God bless you load! !!
Excellent service provider..
No better or worse than other insurance companies
Hello Nigel. Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback is important to us.
Its very good. I'll recommend with friends.
Great customer services.
I had a very nice experience with this company in terms of customer service. They were very clear and tried to find best deal with me.
Complete Car Cover is rated 4.43 based on 148 reviews