Complete Car Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Car Cover
Very helpful. Good prices. Well organised staff.
Because they understood my situation and gave me a chance when no One else did
they were very helpful and was very good communication, so 10/10 for me
I'm very happy because i meet here very good people...
They have me the best price for my car insurance.They are the best .
It was the best price you could have found for me .Wish you all the best
Good service although took a long time to complete stayed in contact throughout . Very helpful and polite
Friendly and welcoming service easy to setup up and polite customer service. Helped with my qoute massively and with even just speaking over the phone a member of staff managed to knock £400 of my original qoute.
My personal opinion i think it a great insurance company An a massive thanks you to they lady that convinced me to buy the insurance Very professional an she's got great sense of understanding
I phone up complete cover for a specialised car insurance quote, i previously new the company as the AandA group and had always been pleased with the service. This time i went through the steps as you do and was pleased with the price quoted so i accepted and paid the deposit. When the documents came through i found the complete cover group had managed to insure one of my other vehicles instead of the car i phoned up about. I took me over a week to get my money back over an error that was not my fault and complete cover group have never come back to me with a quotation for the car i originally phoned about!
Dear Christopher, We thank you for your valuable feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We will be looking into this matter for you and an agent will be in touch with you shortly. We appricate your patience, Kind regards, Ben
Is very helpful I'm happy 😊
My advisor was very polite.
Very helpful Good customer service
Sylvia was so helpful. Many thanks to her and team as well.
Hi, you don't accept when you drive with a company car no claim bonus but you accept accidents when it is not my fault. It sounds like another case of stealing money.
Dear Antanas, We thank you for your valuable feedback. Its important to us. We will certainly be looking in to this for you and be in contact with you directly asap. With kind regards, Charmaine.
I am happy to car cover yes you helped me
I'm very happy with my company :)
Very thorough and helpful service when applying. Have yet to make a claim, so can't comment on how helpful when a claim arises.
More easy than this? , you will never find, like the way they approach customers, trying to help no matter what, they have me for life;)
In every ways