Complete Car Cover Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Complete Car Cover
"Insurance Agent: Ian Grahem Jackson I would like to say that Ian was exemplary in his customer service. I was super stressed and he kept his composure at all times, the service felt very personable and I can tell he takes pride in the service that he offers. I wish more customer service representatives offered the service he had just offered me. If I could send champagne to say thank you I would. Keep up the great work. He should be manager."
"I worry a lot when having to re- new my insurance due to a mistake I made a few years ago. I found the person I dealt with very understanding and help full."
"Great service!Very helpful."
"Quick and efficiant offered to call me back explained everything in detail"
"Quick and easy, lovely people to talk to and easy to upload my documents. A pleasure to be insured with."
"Quite easy and straight forward"
"Nice people, easy to upload photos in aplication,"
"Great communication .very helpful staff.5*****."
"I found the service from the agent very rewarding and very helpful will use this company again for my car insurance"
"Costomer service is amazing and price is so good"
"Complete care cover. Attentive broker with good prices. Delivered"
"Complete car cover"
"Extremely informative. Explained everything in detail but in a good time frame. Made a rubbish task slightly better. Would highly recommend ."
"Best quote on the market. I was talked through my policy and payments with ease. Also given option to change payment which non of my other insurance company's offered. Brilliant friendly, helpful staff, Zero was my advisor ?????"
"I am very happy"
"Friendly and informative staff"
"So-far – So good. On point with what's what, no faff or time-wasting! Clear and transparent ????"
"Poor customer service"
Dear Michael,

I'm sorry you have faced an issue with your policy.

I will get someone to investigate the issue and we'll be in contact with you soon.

Kind regards,
"My telephone calls were handled promptly and professionally. E-mails were to the point and easy to deal with."
"Very helpful and everything explained in detail"
Complete Car Cover is rated 4.45 based on 152 reviews