Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB
Oth of us received our payment for our delayed flight pleased with compensation, thank you for your services.
Excellent, efficient and professional service who provides brilliant results. Very happy customer, thank you
We waited 5 months but finally got the compensation. Thank for everyone
I got only one rebuke, that you did not inform me about the process more often. I was not sure if you are still dealing with it.
Handled the claim from start to finish, got a cheque through the post and all I had to do was provide the necessary details, very easy and worthwhile doing, especially as the tour operator had offered next to nothing and then said that their paltry offer would only stand for 30 days. Highly recommended service.
Handled the clai.
Excellent service would definitely recommend
We were very pleased to receive our compensation. Our only complaint is that the communication was poor.
Fantastic
Excellent, quick and reliable!
Very helpful staff. Successful in extracting compensation from airline which claimed that an operating delay which resulted in a missed connection and 10 hour delay had been a 'safety' issue which meant I was not due compensation.
Very good, efficient and got more than what I thought. Thanks compensation claims!
OK only thing got the wrong address on the letter thanks for everything Paul
After 2 months I received the check for £ 604 for 4 persons. Good company, I recommend it.
Happy with the service I received
No hassle, quick and nice little payout. Thanks guys
excellent
efficient
Excellent service !
Was easy to apply kept update on the progress and got 157.05 .
Thank you to the team of the compensation claim
So happy to have rec'd compensation for a cancelled (12hrs before departure) flight in the Summer!
Do the claim! It is worth the slight wait-cheque will arrive:)
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.60 based on 144 reviews