Compare99 Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Compare99
"I've been since 9/13/17 trying to get my part, they charged me $415.00for module $462.00 for complete assembly plus $50.00 core charge; I paid $512.00 total on 9/13/17 I gave them my VIN no. 3 days later they ask me to send my old pump to them so they could get the code from mine I did the next day. they took 3 days to send it and when it came it looked like a used pump not even cleaned up and it still didn't work, they kept saying they would have the tech to e-mail my Mechanic but didn't; they have told me so many stories I can't believe anything they say. They told me again today they sent one UPS if you can believe them, i've been told so many it was being sent but wasn't and still don't have my core deposit back. I'll never recommend them to anyone. sorry"
James Etheridge
Verified Buyer
"A simple and modern way to create a gift list. Why restrict yourself to one store when you can add gifts from any website on the web?"
Francis Saul
Verified Buyer
"Saved over $40 on a new TV from Crutchfield.com. Free delivery and excellent customer service 5/5"
Jeff Drummond
Verified Buyer
"The plugin makes it easy to add products to your wishlist from some of the top retailers like ASOS."
Edward Horsley
Verified Buyer
"I can't register :( The sign in process doesn't work and keeps displaying an error."
Anthony Keeshan
Verified Buyer
"The Gift Ideas are brilliant and very competitive in terms of pricing."
Jack Daniels
Verified Buyer
"Setting up a wish list takes seconds and adding products is super easy using the browser addon."
Jack McArdle
Verified Buyer
"Easy to create wishlists and share. And my guests now don't have to worry about buying the same thing as someone else."
Ian Rowlinson
Verified Buyer
"Lots of great little features like the plugin and one click sharing."
Conny Hagen
Verified Buyer
"Set up a gift list for my baby shower. Brilliant concept and well executed."
Linsey Cresswell
Verified Buyer
"Sharing the gift list was very easy. I shared via email but you can even automatically share on your social media accounts."
Andrew Howell
Verified Buyer
"GratefulGoose.com compares prices from hundreds of online stores to help you save money. I found a pair of Beats for $20 less than rrp."
Roger Nurse
Verified Buyer
"Wish I had found the site sooner. Had to produce my wedding gift list last minute. Luckily the site has lots of ways to add products in a hurry, including the browser add on and the gift idea section."
Shaukat Ali
Verified Buyer
"A very simple and intuitive way to create a gift list. Highly recommend 5/5"
Frances Feeny
Verified Buyer
"Found Grateful Goose after a friend set up a wish list for their wedding. I used the site to compare prices on Beats by Dre and found a small online retailer who were 10% cheaper than some of the bigger online stores. Highly recommend."
Tim Harris
Verified Buyer
"I set up a gift list for my birthday and shared the link with my friends. The site is really easy to use and makes it much easier for my friends to buy me presents without having to worry whether I will like it or not"
Sandra Price
Verified Buyer
"The prices are great but there are a few stores I would like you to add to your comparison engine."
Margaret Huston
Verified Buyer
"Use Compare99 for most of my online shopping.Must have saved $100s over the last year. 5/5"
Dorothy Cook
Verified Buyer
"Compare 99 compare prices on thousands of products and I have personally managed to save a few hundred bucks this year using the service."
Barbara Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Painless way to save money on everyday purchases."
Compare99 is rated 4.46 based on 181 reviews