Compare Cover Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Compare Cover

How would you rate Compare Cover ?

"I found the website and service received excellent. Sharon answered all my queries and I found her really easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend this service for finding you the best deals available."
"Clear results (ultimately needed to look at a few, as premiums change when you put extra info on, so the 2nd cheapest ended up the best one)"
"Simple, quick and easy website to use. Got sorted with the cover we needed in no time at all."
"Quick and easy to use. Just waiting for quidco to track now :)."
"A very good competitive price for excellent cover."
"I visited this site through Quidco and the cash back has not tracked and even though it is a Quidco Compare site this has still not resolved. very poor and unhelpful replies from Compare Cover themselves. communication is not a strong point as they only responded when prompted"
Compare Cover is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews