Compare Business Loans Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Compare Business Loans

customer-service@compare-business-loan.co.uk

11A Christie Way,Manchester

Tell us how Compare Business Loans made you happy

"Simple asset finance compare tool and service. No costs involved when trying to find the best assets rates for your business. We wanted to new assets and we needed finance quick. It was a good asset compare service but would have liked to have received the quotes much faster than the 4 days it took…….."
"ASSET APPROVED! Really is a great service, with over 200 asset finance brokers on the books then you can see why you could get a good rate as they compare a lot of different deals and offers. Really liked the concept they are good at what they do. We are happy with the asset quote and we are soon to receive our assets for our business."
"If you are looking for asset finance no harm in using these guys…..I really liked the customer support and the help in achieving my asset finance. I spoke with Simon who was very helpful and he shopped around for me and helped me to find the best rates possible. I really liked the help and really liked the support I received from the customer service side. We received a good quote and we said yes to the quote and pressed ahead quickly."
"We are farmers based in the UK and to help keep up with demand our asset finance was for a new tractor. Our tractor will be put to some good use in the very near future. As farmers we are very busy and so time is not on our side. We used the asset compare tool because it meant we had more time to focus on our farming business. Our tractor finance took about 5 days to be approved and we are very happy with the rates offered."
"IF YOU NEED ASSET FINANCE YOU SHOULD TRY THESE!! They did all the leg work and shopped around for me. It took about 2 days to get some asset finance quotes to me for a new and large coach. We went back and forth and we opted for a rate in the end. We really liked the business services we received from compare business loans. Its not just business loans but they also do asset finance as well. One of the best things about the website is the comparison tool. Great service."
"I spent a quite some time looking for different asset rates for our business. We are a packaging and warehouse facility, so our assets we needed was 3X LARGE MACHINES. Our new machines are due for delivery to us very soon and we could not be happier. We reached a very good rate and we also signed off on a very good rate. I don’t think we would have got these rates if we did not use the free asset compare service."
"Happy and very happy: top ASSET COMPARE SERVICE. Our business relies on several busses and coaches. We quickly had to install some coaches in order to help full fill a new contract. Our contracts that we won needed new assets in order to make sure we provided 100% reliability to our customers."
"New trucks and a fleet of vans is what our business needed. We shopped around but because they compare over 200 ASSET DEALERS it was a no brainer to use their service and to use their free comparison tool. I wanted to know who could provide the best rates and we managed to get the best rate in one central place. We now have 5 new trucks on the road and we plan to use their service again to compare quotes for 2 new mini vans."
"SAVING TIME Comparing ASSET FINANCE QUOTES! Wow top service for any business owners who need asset finance deals. We need some commercial washing machines. We have 5 locations around the UK so now we have our new asset machinery in place we can grow our business and really move the business forward now. Free asset compare service that delivered us some great rates and offers."
"We needed some ASSET FINANCE! We needed 3 new DAF trucks for our warehouse delivery operation services. We contacted compare business loans for some quotes and to see which offers are best suited to our business. The asset finance compare service was very good and very helpful to us."
"Not a bad service considering it was free to use. Me personally would have liked more options on different rates and aprs. I would like to have had the offers a bit quicker also, it took about 5 days to get the rates and apr. They do compare deals for you"
"Very friendly and approachable staff at COMPARE BUSINESS LOANS. Our business is quite complex. We sell parts to the manufacturing industry and we needed a cash flow loan so we could move our business forward. Compare business loans compared the best deals on the market and in 4 days we was presented with our offers. There were some very high apr levels in there but we did find a cash flow loan that suited our terms and apr. good company that do a lot of work behind the scenes."
"The knowledge compare business loans showed was outstanding. They knew which lender would best suit my business and we of course wanted the best rate possible and we allowed them to take control of the searching and letting me know which deal would best suit us. Very nice company"
"Returned my call very quickly. I phoned in initially to get an idea of how they compare business works and how they could find me a good rate for my business loan. Compared different quotes and aprs. Good service overall. The company was always response and returned my emails and calls quickly and kept me fully updated with the process and when I was likely to be accepted for my business loan."
"OK service overall."
"funding for my business was key and important as we had some debts, we needed to clear to help us to continue our growth. Happy to say we received the funds and happy to say we liked the service overall. I am happy with how we were treated and happy with the customer service and the speed of the service. Top service for a company who goes a long way to get you the best deal possible"
"ALL OK AND GREAT! Was recommended to me by another company and really liked the work they provided, they worked hard in providing me with several offers and comparison deals. There were a few where the APR was high, but we were accepted for one loan with a good APR so we accepted that and will soon receive the monies for our business."
"Our business provides bike parts to 3rd party shops and independent retailers. I wanted to add more stock and add more pieces to our range so we could diversify. The customer support and all the ‘LEG’ work was conducted by the compare business loans team so it saved us a lot of time and efforts. We were approved for a good rate. We accepted the rate and we are looking forward to the future, a great website with great people behind it"
"7 days from stat to finish when it came to getting our business loan approved. Easy to use comparison service, you do need to provide some information about your business but after that you leave it to the compare business loans team and they will do the rest. The whole application process took 7 days to be exact."
"No frills service that compares the best deals on the market from different lenders and funders. They do what they say but would like to have bit more information about the lenders and more accurate time frames. The compare service however is good"
Compare Business Loans is rated 4.33 based on 88 reviews