Compare Asset Finance Reviews

customer-service@compare-business-loan.co.uk

11A Christie Way,Manchester

Click Here

Tell us how Compare Asset Finance made you happy

"Top compare services that helps business owners just like me. My business needed some new vans to help with increased deliveries and repeat orders from our customers. The thing that impressed me the most and one that I made clear to compare asset finance at the start was we needed finance ASAP in order to not lose the vans we had seen advertised. Very professional service and they compared about 65 different lenders."
"Extremely helpful asset finance compare services. In my case I never thought I could get finance because I would class my business as ‘NICHE’. I run an airplane and helicopter training business. I spoke with Sarah at compare asset finance and learnt that they had access to specialist aviation lenders. The process for us took about 3 weeks from start to receiving the funds."
"Wow! Thanks to the people at compare asset finance; as business owners it is all very busy and its difficult to find the time to start looking for new finance rates and options for your business, which is why a company like compare asset finance is a great company who are trustworthy ( having used and tested their compare service ) to get the job done for me"
"All OK – a no frills compare service to help get you the best rate possible. I was bit disappointed with my rate, but did save me time I suppose"
"Compare equipment finance for your business like we did – its FREE!!! I like this company and the fact compare asset finance was able to deliver a good deal for about 30k worth of much needed equipment for our business. We have never had to apply for finance before but dealing with compare asset finance was a real pleasure and the journey was a very smooth one indeed. Simple service that compares the market all for you"
"Super useful free service. Our aim was to acquire business loan to acquire and add more shops to our portfolio. I did reject the first quote and asked if they would not mind digging deeper, about 4 days later I got a good rate for a business loan and was approved and accepted. Pleased to now say that I am happy with the service as the finance all went through all OK."
"Helpful compare business finance tool, we are growing and so we needed to finance new hardware and office furniture. Was looking for a speedy and prompt response from compare asset finance company and they did not fail. Clearly they do a lot of work speaking to different investors and lenders in the marketplace. They did their homework and got me a good rate, I thought it was a better rate than what I would have got am sure. Good service – keep it up!"
"Very professional and very friendly and easy-going service. I must have been on the phone from my initial enquiry for about 40 minutes, enjoyed the chat, and went through my business in more detail. Liked what they had to say and how they could help me. My business felt like it was in safe hands, will certainly be back again"
"If you need to compare asset finance quotes you cannot go wrong by using this company. They do all the LEG WORK so I don’t have to. I was presented with a few quotes 10 over 3 years 2) over 5 years all Hire purchase for machinery. Quotes was delivered to my inbox was fairly quick and was also very competitive on price. My account handler Jason was very helpful and always willing to help me get the best rate that I could."
"My business needed some new equipment to replace the old. I wanted finance to help me achieve this, shopped around then I came to this company who provided a range of rates and shopped the current market place. I was happy to accept the rate over 3 years as it was a good quote for the equipment I needed."
"Approachable asset finance company. We needed catering equipment and was looking for about 30k. we supplied the quotes from the supplier and then we got the deal we wanted. Quick and speedy service, they compared over 300 suppliers for finance and happy to be approved and happy with the rates I received and happy with the smooth process and being looked after from start to finish"
"I LOVED THIS COMPARE FINANCE SERVICE. All I did was fill in the form, spoke to a lovely lady called sarah and provided some basic information. The rates were awesome. I needed finance for a new digger…..I think it's because they compared over 300 lenders so this meant that we got the very best deal and compare asset finance did not disappoint. I have no issues at all using this service again in the future."
"OK service. They do compare asset finance rates on the market, I did receive quotes but would have liked the quotes to have been provided quicker. Rates was all OK"
"Very welcoming and very helpful compare service. We were shopping around for IT equipment finance. I was told it can be difficult to finance this type of asset but when we spoke to compare asset finance we were very pleased with the outcome and the rates. They found a funder that we can use to finance IT hardware which was great. They worked hard for us and we will use their services again."
"Concrete machines to help with a new construction contract. We never thought about using a compare service like compare asset finance, but a great company. We needed finance for the renewable sector. We were provided with some quotes and it was a competitive rate for sure. Good service and a well-presented quote. The quote was broken down in full."
"Best rates by far! How do you know you can get the best rates if you cannot reach funding companies you had no idea existed… That is the benefit of using this great compare asset company because they provided the rates that ticked all the boxes in terms of saving money, saving time and using someone, in our case Jason at compare asset finance to go out to the market place and find us the very best rates."
"This company ticked all the boxes! We provided them with the information they need in terms of the asset we needed ( filled in the website form to start with ) after 4 days we received some very good quotes that was very enticing, by far the best rate by a few percent. Always available on the phone if we had any questions or help. Neat compare service company."
"ASSET FINANCE SORTED IN ONLY 4 DAYS! Not sure if I got lucky or if it was due to the nature of our business but am not only surprised with the rate but also the staff at compare asset finance were very friendly and willing to keep trying to obtain the best rate for our business. We are a growing business and we will be in touch again soon for more finance to help get to where we want to get to."
"Best MACHINE ASSET RATE BY FAR!!! We shopped around for the best rate for our business, it never really crossed our mind to use a compare company to locate the best rates. I am very happy with the service and from the moment I spoke to Jackie on the phone I knew it was a good call…….I was hoping to get X amount rate, but the actual rate was cheaper than I expected in the end. Top company and great friendly staff."
"For business owners this is a must! Free compare service to help you find the BEST ASSET FINANCE DEALS OUT THERE. We needed some shop fit out finance rates and deals. We have 3 new shops that need shop fit outs, and so we needed finance to fund the fit outs. We had a great experience with compare asset finance and the work they did was very good. The rates are excellent and the deal we done in the end was by far the best rate we had received from anyone else."
Compare Asset Finance is rated 4.37 based on 137 reviews