Comfortable Conservatories Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Comfortable Conservatories

comfortablewolverhampton@gmail.com

Comfortable Marketing Services Ltd500 Avebury BoulevardCentral Milton KeynesMk9 2BE

Telephone
Mrs Beddows
"My Concervitory became a room that could be used all year round."
Mrs Hague
"Having had a bad experience with another company we were as you might expect a little weary however the sales man Alan made us feel at ease. He explained everything showing us videos and customer reviews and samples of materials to be used eventually offering us a price that we felt was more than acceptable. The following day the surveyor arrived to double check the measurements and believe it on not gave us an installation date of only 7 days later following bad weather this was delayed by 1 day but the good thing was the communication between the company and us, they kept us informed of everything. The installation teems turned up 08:00 as promised and work started. As the work was delayed by 1 day on the first day there were 2 installation teems on site to make up for the time that was lost all of the teem were very professional and polite and tidy in there work. on the second day the installation was completed and the electrician arrived to install the lighting again leaving everything in a clean and tidy manner. To Sum it up it has been a pleasure dealing with such a competent and reliable company whom I would highly recommend to anybody all of this and a 10 year guarantee as well Looks amazing. Best regards and thank you Roland and Debbie Hague"
Niraj Agrawal
"Transformed our conservatory to a more habitable living space."
"Excellent work by Dean & Max they worked hard - very pleased with the result - with outside temps in the 90s we can still use the conservatory !!"
"Very pleased with the work,efficiently done by friendly lads.big improvement in heat conditions.may be a bit expensive for some but we’ve found it worthwhile"
"Workmanship excellent, personnel very helpful & friendly."
"After making the initial enquiry their representative called and explained all the available options and their relative prices. He was very professional, and did not pressure us into making a decision, in any way. In the end we took his advise and placed our order which was confirmed by email at a later date. Also the fitting team that did our job were excellent, they were clean and worked accurately, and left us with a finished product that looked and performed very well. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any other person that has problems with their conservatory getting very hot in the Summer and then very cold in the Winter, They have various cures for this and I thought bearing in mind the quality of their work that their prices were very fair and competitive."
"Do not use this company under any circumstances. Cowboy builders who do not comply with building regulations. Very bad experience using this company. They do not respond to any emails or letters and as a company are in liquidation. Please avoid at all costs."
Hi Mr Tennant,

I am sorry to hear this. I am more than pleased to look into your queries. I can assure you that we strive to give the best possible service to all of our customers. In respect to your claim regarding liquidation, I can assure you, this could not be further from the truth. Comfortable Marketing own the Comfortable Conservatories brand and we have a thriving network of franchised installation companies thoughout the UK. We are pleased to have have thousands of satisfied customers and I am more than happy to look into any case of anyone not receiving our very best service. I would be pleased to deal with your queries personally, please do not hesitate to contact me for assistance. Could you email me with your postcode and contact details. Samantha Jones info@comfortableconservatories.com
"Overall the service was good, as was the product"
"Very pleased with the isolation on my conservatory roof. We can use it now summer and winter.The workmen were great worked all day and it didn't stop raining. Thank you."
"Really cannot explain how delighted I am with my wonderful roof, for the first time in 20 years I have a room at the end of my living room instead of a greenhouse! As it’s south facing & in full sun alday, The fitters Dean & Max worked so hard - didn’t stop at all, I’ve never had such hard working guys working here, an excellent job, clean & tidy & very helpful, I was worried as I cannot move furniture but that was done without a fuss, & all returned after. I would recommend you again & again, thanks a million,Christine Hart- Hornchurch."
"Had the New tiled roof for a couple of weeks now and it really does make the space usable again. Remains much cooler even on the hottest days. The team did a really good job and the roof makes it look part of the house now, rather than a separate entity. Overall very impressed with the service and workmanship."
"From the initial quote to the works being completed Comfortable Conservatories provided a first class service. The end product is first class. I would highly recommend Comfortable Conservatories to anyone. Darren, Nottingham."
"Very good finishing, fast installation and the staff is very friendly. Now my energy bill will go down and I will be able to use it all year round."
"Used comfortable conservatories to sort out a poor job which was done by another contractor who installed and insulated roof of poor design. They quoted a very fair price for work and the quality and finish is top notch. All of the previous issues I had with my old roof design have been completed rectified and I am now able to enjoy my conservatory safe in the knowledge it will be maintenance free for many years to come. I highly recommend this company."
"The work was carried out as per schedule and we now have a leak free conservatory and is a lot cooler when it hot outside"
"We had pvc cladding on the ceiling of our conservatory. It did make it cooler in the summer but it was still quite cold in the winter and needed heating. It looked good and matched the interior well."
"The work we had done was an internal thermal UPVC roof. From our initial meeting with the sales representative, through to the planning and final instillation we have been very impressed with the genuine integrity of the staff at Comfortable Consevatories. The promise of warmer in Winter/cooler in Summer has proved completely full-filled. The workmanship was professional and completed within the expected timeframe, to a high standard. We are exceedingly happy with the price, functionality and cosmetic appearance of the work. I would strongly recommend this type of proceedure, and for Comfortable Conservatories to undertake the work."
"Yes we were very pleased with the two workmen who insulated and plaster boarded the inside roof of our conservatory, it has made it warmer in winter, and cooler in summer as well as looking good"
"We have just had our conservatory roof cladded due to extreme heat, which made it impossible to sit in during the daytime in the summer months. We are extremely delighted with the end result, as we can now sit in there all year round. Our whole experience with this company has been excellent and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services to others. We would also mention that the fitters were extremely efficient and courteous. Happy customers!"
"I couldn’t have been treated any better and the two men that came to do my job were lovely friendly and they were so clean and tidied up after themselves.I would recommend both Comfortable Conservatories and there workmen to do any job."
"The new roof fitted to our conservatory replaced the glass one. We were frozen in winter and roasted in the summer but this winter was heaven even with the snow we were able to sit in there in comfort. However! The after sales team are not so good, changing dates and not returning calls is not the answer to any problem no matter how small!"
"Ceiling lighting fitted incorrectly, failed to respond to my emails to rectify the issue. You should be embarrassed to call yourself a legit company. I will be contacting trading standards soon as you refuse to engage and accept liability. I've had them refitted by a certified electrician who's ready back up my complaint with a report."
Comfortable Conservatories is rated 4.42 based on 227 reviews