Comfortable Conservatories Reviews

Mk9 2BE

Mrs Beddows
Mrs Beddows
Verified Buyer
"My Concervitory became a room that could be used all year round."
Mrs Hague
"Having had a bad experience with another company we were as you might expect a little weary however the sales man Alan made us feel at ease. He explained everything showing us videos and customer reviews and samples of materials to be used eventually offering us a price that we felt was more than acceptable. The following day the surveyor arrived to double check the measurements and believe it on not gave us an installation date of only 7 days later following bad weather this was delayed by 1 day but the good thing was the communication between the company and us, they kept us informed of everything. The installation teems turned up 08:00 as promised and work started. As the work was delayed by 1 day on the first day there were 2 installation teems on site to make up for the time that was lost all of the teem were very professional and polite and tidy in there work. on the second day the installation was completed and the electrician arrived to install the lighting again leaving everything in a clean and tidy manner. To Sum it up it has been a pleasure dealing with such a competent and reliable company whom I would highly recommend to anybody all of this and a 10 year guarantee as well Looks amazing. Best regards and thank you Roland and Debbie Hague"
Niraj Agrawal
Niraj Agrawal
Verified Buyer
"Transformed our conservatory to a more habitable living space."
Mr NEWMAN
"The new roof fitted to our conservatory replaced the glass one. We were frozen in winter and roasted in the summer but this winter was heaven even with the snow we were able to sit in there in comfort. However! The after sales team are not so good, changing dates and not returning calls is not the answer to any problem no matter how small!"
"Ceiling lighting fitted incorrectly, failed to respond to my emails to rectify the issue. You should be embarrassed to call yourself a legit company. I will be contacting trading standards soon as you refuse to engage and accept liability. I've had them refitted by a certified electrician who's ready back up my complaint with a report."
Mr Cockshaw
Verified Buyer
"The troublewith glass conservatories is that they are too cold in winter and too hot in summer. I have to say my conservator is now not cold in the winter, but the jury is still out about the summer. Having said that the operatives who installed my new ceiling were first class and very clean. The rain fell all day but they made sure everything was kept clean and tidy."
Mrs Chaffey
Verified Buyer
"The workman was brilliant, so quick and clean. I thought it would make my sitting room much darker but it hardly makes a difference, and it is now so warm I can't believe it's the same room, thank you so much"
"We were very pleased with Comfortable Conservatories as they were very quick to respond in all aspects and very clean and tidy. the staff were first class and pleasant to deal with."
Mrs Gilchrist
Verified Buyer
"We are very happy with our insulated pvc roof. The conservatory is much warmer in winter and cooler in summer. We can use the room much more. The guys that fitted it were quick,tidy and friendly. All in all very happy."
Mr Thompson
Verified Buyer
"my conservatory is now like having another room. It's warmer in winter and cooler in summer. The comfortable conservatories team did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to everyone."
"A job well done despite initial hitches caused through staff hospitalisation. Very pleased with the end result"
"Very good initial estimate. Started on time. Told it would take 2 days and it did. Workmen excellent in all respects. Finished product was as promised."
"Great product that looks fantastic and makes a proper room - now our dining room. Fitting team very professional and great craftsman- stuck to time"
"We can now use our conservatory all year round,it’s been very cosy through the bad weather we have just had. Having a ceiling installed has definitely made all the difference. We would recommend Comfortable Conservatories every time. Our thanks to you all"
Mrs Boughton
Verified Buyer
"Good salesman and good fitters - the new roof looks good especially with the plaster finish"
"The two men that changed the roof were very good, and did a neat, clean and tidy job. When the plastering was carried out however, we felt that there was room for a little improvement. Overall we are happy with the result and the comfortable change to our enjoyment of our conservatory."
Mrs Rayment
Verified Buyer
"We have now had our roof done for over 1 year and have just experienced one of the coldest winters in a long time, I am very pleased to report that it has been amazing.we had the work done in February 2017 and so was very pleased to be able to use our conservatory in the summer without it being uncomfortabley hot, then Autumn into the winter period was also a very comfortable experience too, Christmas Day lunch was very pleasant and a great family get together on Boxing Day. Then we had a very cold spell not so many weeks ago with lots is snow! and have been so impressed at how lovely and warm we have been, usually we have had to shut off this living space during the winter months but not this year!!! A great product and would highly recommend this to make the living space and all round year experience, well done"
Mr Bagnall
Verified Buyer
"warmer in winter cooler in summer great"
"After the completion of my tiled & insulation on my conservatory I am now able to enjoy using it in all weather's."
"It stays a lot warmer in winter so now we can an extra room all year round. Best thing ever we’ve had done"
Mrs Kinglake
Verified Buyer
"From only being able to use the area on limited time throughout the year due to weather, ie too cold, too hot....we now have used 365 days."
"Have not really had a good job here. 1st thing was they turned up and did onsite training with two extra builders so the build took two days longer. Then 8 weeks after they had done the job the Roof leaked in 8 places and we had just got the whole room prefect and now have damp patches all over the celling. It took them a week to come out and fix the leaks and now over 4 weeks later I'm still waiting for them to repaint the damaged celling and paint again. So No not very happy with them and the customer services has been bad with it taking a very long time for them to call back , had to Chase and Chase them all the time . Even having to call them hourly to get them. We are still waiting NOW to get the painting done and I'm getting to the end of my patience with the service, My toys will be coming out the pram very soon if its not fixed I really hope you read this post and step up the customer services as we like the roof just not the leaks and the issues that we have had during the build . Its a shame that this has caused issues and with great customer services you could have fixed it quickly and then had a happy customer but you didnt so you have an upset one"
"The product and design is good and the changes to the conservatory have made it much better."
Comfortable Conservatories is rated 4.41 based on 209 reviews