The Coloured Glass Company Reviews

Read The Coloured Glass Company Reviews

sales@colouredglass.co.uk

The Coloured Glass CompanyGeoffrey Street

Tell us how The Coloured Glass Company made you happy
Excellent Service, from initial Live chat on the website through to delivery, the company went that extra mile, Thank you.
A fantastic company, I was kept fully updated with the progress of my order, I would certainly recommend this company, the coloured glass splashbacks I purchased were delivered on time, in the perfect colour and they were all millimetre perfect in size.
Alan the owner was extremely helpful when I asked a few 'how to' questions and even when the delivery company caused damage during delivery , no problems at al,l a new one was dispatched immediately and is now installed in my kitchen and looks fabulous! I highly recommend Couloured Glass Co.splashbacks as the quality and range of colours cannot be bettered and the price is amazingly inexpensive. Thank you guys! Kindest regards Carol
Excellent service from start to finish, Allan was very helpful in answering my questions from when we spoke on the initial enquiry to fitting of the mirrored splashback.
Thank you for your review, I will always try and help where possible, Im glad you love our product, thanks for your business.
Easy to order. Great colour choice. Fast efficient production at a sensible price. Would use again and recommend.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review, it is appreciated.
They helped me complete the finish of my kitchen with a nice modern cream splash back. Allen and his team made sure I chose the right colour and design by making me up many glass samples. Now my kitchen is complete. Thank you coloured glass company!
Perfect colour match to a Dulux paint colour, looks amazing in our kitchen.
We were so happy to find a colour match for our recently decorated kitchen. It completes the room. Would certainly recommend!
Good, friendly service, very secure packaging
These guys were just brilliant, our builders had not been organised and colored glass went the extra mile in helping out. We are tremendously grateful and love the product!!
Good quality product received within timescales quoted and helpful advice from customer service.
The delivery was prompt and the glass was very well packed which was great for us as it was delivered to friends in England and then had to be transported to France. We had clear glass panels which had pre-drilled holes and the easy mountings were included - perhaps these could have been attached to the glass panel rather than the packing case as initially we threw them away with the packing!
Service and installation was carried out exceptionally well as it was a present for my mother and I was amazed with the end product and to top it all off it came sooner than expected
Fantastic service provided very helpful! deliveried earlier than expected date, perfect colour match. Would recommend to anyone Thanks Thank you
Nothing was too much trouble I had curves and bespoke measurements which have turned out perfect. The pricing is extremely good and I can't fault the service. Kitchen looks fantastic and the glass has really finished it off. I would highly recommend the company and have already been promoting to my friends and family. A very happy customer. Vicki
Glad your happy and thanks for the review, pleased your spreading the word to your friends and family.
Great service - the glass arrived ahead of schedule, was well packaged and the colour was as expected.
Excellent service. Ordered a sample to check the colour. This arrived very quickly so ordered a splash back and four up-stands. Needed to check the maximum length available so called the company and was given advice on what to do. All arrived by courier. They were very well packed and arrived safely. They are now installed and are just what we wanted. Thank you!
Easy to deal with and fast delivery.
The service that I received from Allan at Colouredglass was so impressive. The communication and level of customer service was excellent. I was notified when my order was going to arrive shortly after placing the order. The glass was really well packaged for delivery. When the glass arrived, I was impressed because it was a well finished and high quality product. Overall a great service and I would highly recommend.
Good value and customer service. One splashback was slightly damaged and they replaced it quickly with no fuss and I will go back to them with further orders
The Coloured Glass Company is rated 4.46 based on 41 reviews