The Coloured Glass Company Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Coloured Glass Company

sales@colouredglass.co.uk

The Coloured Glass CompanyGeoffrey Street

Tell us how The Coloured Glass Company made you happy

"Service and installation was carried out exceptionally well as it was a present for my mother and I was amazed with the end product and to top it all off it came sooner than expected"
"Fantastic service provided very helpful! deliveried earlier than expected date, perfect colour match. Would recommend to anyone Thanks Thank you"
"Nothing was too much trouble I had curves and bespoke measurements which have turned out perfect. The pricing is extremely good and I can't fault the service. Kitchen looks fantastic and the glass has really finished it off. I would highly recommend the company and have already been promoting to my friends and family. A very happy customer. Vicki"
Glad your happy and thanks for the review, pleased your spreading the word to your friends and family.
"Great service - the glass arrived ahead of schedule, was well packaged and the colour was as expected."
"Excellent service. Ordered a sample to check the colour. This arrived very quickly so ordered a splash back and four up-stands. Needed to check the maximum length available so called the company and was given advice on what to do. All arrived by courier. They were very well packed and arrived safely. They are now installed and are just what we wanted. Thank you!"
"Easy to deal with and fast delivery."
"The service that I received from Allan at Colouredglass was so impressive. The communication and level of customer service was excellent. I was notified when my order was going to arrive shortly after placing the order. The glass was really well packaged for delivery. When the glass arrived, I was impressed because it was a well finished and high quality product. Overall a great service and I would highly recommend."
"Good value and customer service. One splashback was slightly damaged and they replaced it quickly with no fuss and I will go back to them with further orders"
"Absolutely spot on. Delivered on time as promised & the progress update emails are a great idea & reassuring."
"Contact was easy, superb delivery, product and service. Very helpful when looking for a specific colour. Will always use again. Fantastic company"
"No hesitation in recommending this business. Excellent customer service and a beautiful product, keenly priced. What more could you ask for?"
"By making sure the purchased product was to the right standard"
Hi Phillipe,

I am pleased, we supplied exactly what you wanted to the correct standards.
all our Glass products are manufactured from 6mm Low Iron Toughened Glass as Standard.
"Easy purchase at a competitive price. Quick delivery and a good quality safely delivered splash-back."
Thank you for your 5 * review.

"Very efficient"
Hi

It is our mission - To provide a high quality product and delivered on time.

Thank you for the Great Review.
"Toned in with black cooker and plum tiles"
FAB! - Thank you for your review, sounds lovely !! please send a picture so we can show to other customers.

Allan
"The glass splash back we ordered is the perfect Dulux colour match and looks amazing."
Thank you for your great review.

We mix all our colours in house - RAL, British Standard, Dulux, Farrow and Ball, little Greene, Laura Ashley - We now have the full Valspar Colour Range.

Mixing our own colours - ensures 100% quality and accuracy.

Thanks

Allan
"I was able to colour match the glass exactly. My questions were answered quickly and the product arrived promptly and well packaged. I will definitely be using this service again in the near future and would highly recommended it."
Hi Matt

Thank you for your great review on our company.
"Very happy with final product. Slight delay on delivery due to quality controller was not happy with the first colour. Nice to know they would rather pull the order rather than send something the wife would not have been happy with. Well worth the extra two day wait and was kept fully informed. Great customer service"
Hi Mike

I'm sorry we had a colour issue, We do take quality control very serious, although a couple of days late I am glad you are happy wit our final finished delivered product.
"Fashionable colours available. Beautiful Rose Gold splashback ... thank you ! I'm so thrilled!"
Good Evening Mrs Robinson.

It took some time in getting the colour you required, 7 x samples later!!!, I am so pleased you are happy and thanks for reviewing us, it is so important to our business.

Lewis
The Colouredglass Company.
"Super fast service from placing the order to receiving the delivery. Exactly the colour I wanted for my kitchen. Considering glass in every room ! Thank you CGC for excellent service - I will be placing an order for a splashback in Teal Tension by Dulux soon !!"
Ms Rogers

Thank you for your review - When ordering other items , as a returning customer you are entitled to 10%Off, to get the voucher code you will need to log back into your account when re-ordering.

Regards